Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
    Khali is annoying, just as annoying as Umaga, the whole can't get knocked down dominates everyone crap is always boring as hell.
    Umaga is slightly talented and he actually has a moveset. Comparing him to Khali is bad.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
      Where do people find all these underground brands. Like where CM Punk came from. Are any of them ever on TV or is just regional TV?
      They might be on Regional TV, but most word is spread over the internet.. The biggest promotion outside of WWE and TNA would probably be Ring of Honor.. I think they signed a PPV deal a little while ago.

Comment

• The bottomline is; you produce and the fans will follow! Vince needs to figure out that we want technical wrestling over bs physical freaks!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Umaga has been less entertaining since Armando was canned. Like Kevin Thorne losing Ariel, they have gone down since their managers/valets have been gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            The bottomline is; you produce and the fans will follow! Vince needs to figure out that we want technical wrestling over bs physical freaks!
            i was talking to my dad about that, saying how all the dudes are huge ogre d bags who can't do anything technical.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Well.. The internet/smart wrestling fans want to see technical wrestling more than anything else. The average "mark", where most of their money comes from, likely tunes in and buys tickets to see people larger than life.. Big guys, guys with amazing charisma, guys who aren't like people you just see walking down the street.

Comment

• Hornswoggle just won the Cruiserweight title in a gauntlet. I'm dying inside.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Does anyone know what else has happened today?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    Does anyone know what else has happened today?
                    So far:
                    MVP beat Hardy to retain title
                    Hornswoggle won a cruiserweight gauntlet for the title after pinning Noble
                    Carlito beat Sandman in 2.5 seconds

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Well.. The internet/smart wrestling fans want to see technical wrestling more than anything else. The average "mark", where most of their money comes from, likely tunes in and buys tickets to see people larger than life.. Big guys, guys with amazing charisma, guys who aren't like people you just see walking down the street.
                      Thank you for saying what most marks are completely oblivious too. People that say McMahon doesn't know how to draw but then go apeshit over TNA don't have a clue.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Khali retained...you've got to be kidding me.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                          Khali retained...you've got to be kidding me.
                          HOW??!!!!?!!! WHY??!!!!!?!!!!!?!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Also, I guess Orton beat Dusty Rhodes and Umaga beat Jeff Hardy. In other words, everyone I hate won.

Comment

• Another Legend Killed by...........

Last edited by BigDawg819; 07-22-2007, 10:06 PM.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Damnit, we need HHH back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information