No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No we need Randy back in the title scene!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I love some RKO.

No ****

Comment

• Guess what everyone? Cena won... again...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The Champ is still here!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Who would've ever guessed that?

Comment

• Can anyone else picture HHH going after Cena for the title when he comes back?

Comment

• I hate Cena with a passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                  I hate Cena with a passion.
                  I don't hate him, but his tenure with the title is getting a little old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    I don't hate him, but his tenure with the title is getting a little old.

When he first arrived on Smackdown I thought he was the best thing ever.

They need to bring back his old gimmick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      Can anyone else picture HHH going after Cena for the title when he comes back?
                      Last I heard, Triple H was really pushing for Orton to take the belt from Cena at Summerslam.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                        Last I heard, Triple H was really pushing for Orton to take the belt from Cena at Summerslam.
                        HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RKO lol

I wish Booker could get the belt again. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                            WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RKO lol

I wish Booker could get the belt again. :(
                            NO Booker........................................BOO! !!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I'm not crazy about the results but some of the smark reports I've read have actually given GAB good reviews, especially for a throwaway PPV. Especially highly rated were the MVP/Hardy match (not suprising at all) and the Cena/Lashley (much more suprising). I've even seen comments that the Khali/Batista/Kane was a pretty good match considering the participants involved.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I'm not crazy about the results but some of the smark reports I've read have actually given GAB good reviews, especially for a throwaway PPV. Especially highly rated were the MVP/Hardy match (not suprising at all) and the Cena/Lashley (much more suprising). I've even seen comments that the Khali/Batista/Kane was a pretty good match considering the participants involved.
                                I haven't caught any responses on the PPV but I must say I'm a bit disappointed that only 1 belt changed hands and that was a joke in and of it self. And why is the WWE intent on killing tag team wrestling?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information