Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by portermvp84
    Originally posted by YAYareaRB
    Originally posted by comahan
    I hate wwe fans. London and Kendrick just had a good match and the crowd was ******** all over it cause there weren't punches, clothslines, or botched spinebusters, instead they *surprise!* actually wrestled.
    That isn't WWE or exciting.
    NO, WWE wrestling is where you see high flying moves, slams, and locks, thats how wrestling should be.
    What in the blue hell are you smoking?




    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur
      Originally posted by eazyb81
      screw WWE, where's the TNA thread?

      Let's get some Angle-Joe discussion going....
      Must find way to see greatness.
      I see Angle winning this one. Nonetheless, it should make for a good match.

      I'm hoping Abyss/Cage/Sting is a lot better than their Turning Point match, which was pretty bad. BTW, anybody else find the PCS to be f'n hilarious?
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by the_legend_killer
        Originally posted by Brodeur
        Originally posted by eazyb81
        screw WWE, where's the TNA thread?

        Let's get some Angle-Joe discussion going....
        Must find way to see greatness.
        I see Angle winning this one. Nonetheless, it should make for a good match.

        I'm hoping Abyss/Cage/Sting is a lot better than their Turning Point match, which was pretty bad. BTW, anybody else find the PCS to be f'n hilarious?
        The PCS segments are awesome. I agree with the Abyss/Cage/Sting comment. I love this 3-way feud, even with the bad matches, the promos and vignettes have been great. Also, as I mentioned a few posts up, I see Angle/Joe III being a 1-1 tie, or a 0-0 tie, to give them an excuse to wrestle again, hopefully in about 4/5 months, for the title.

        Also, does anyone else really enjoy AJ's heel work?




        Comment


        • Originally posted by comahan
          Originally posted by portermvp84
          Originally posted by YAYareaRB
          Originally posted by comahan
          I hate wwe fans. London and Kendrick just had a good match and the crowd was ******** all over it cause there weren't punches, clothslines, or botched spinebusters, instead they *surprise!* actually wrestled.
          That isn't WWE or exciting.
          NO, WWE wrestling is where you see high flying moves, slams, and locks, thats how wrestling should be.
          What in the blue hell are you smoking?
          They give drugs to John Cena fans as part of the program.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Cena can't wrestle, but at least he tries hard, or at least he looks like he's trying hard out there in the ring. Unlike Batista, who cant wrestle, botches every move imaginable, annnnnnd looks as if he couldn't care less.




            Comment


            • I hate Cena so much I'm rooting for Jammal

              Comment


              • Originally posted by comahan
                Originally posted by the_legend_killer
                Originally posted by Brodeur
                Originally posted by eazyb81
                screw WWE, where's the TNA thread?

                Let's get some Angle-Joe discussion going....
                Must find way to see greatness.
                I see Angle winning this one. Nonetheless, it should make for a good match.

                I'm hoping Abyss/Cage/Sting is a lot better than their Turning Point match, which was pretty bad. BTW, anybody else find the PCS to be f'n hilarious?
                The PCS segments are awesome. I agree with the Abyss/Cage/Sting comment. I love this 3-way feud, even with the bad matches, the promos and vignettes have been great. Also, as I mentioned a few posts up, I see Angle/Joe III being a 1-1 tie, or a 0-0 tie, to give them an excuse to wrestle again, hopefully in about 4/5 months, for the title.

                Also, does anyone else really enjoy AJ's heel work?
                AJ's heel work has been better than I expected, given his mic skills are lacking. I think a tie in Angle/Joe would be good, then maybe downt he line (BFG perhaps) you could have them go at it once more.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by comahan
                  Cena can't wrestle, but at least he tries hard, or at least he looks like he's trying hard out there in the ring. Unlike Batista, who cant wrestle, botches every move imaginable, annnnnnd looks as if he couldn't care less.
                  I hate Batista's personality. He has the look of a ruthless monster, but he's out there having a good time and appreciating everything. He needs to be heel or just go on a big destruction rampage. He has no edge at all.

                  Comment


                  • Looks like Triple H tore his quad (the same quad he tore a few years back) tonight in the tag team match....

                    WWE couldn't have picked a worse person for this to happen to. He is one of their only legit superstars left...




                    Comment


                    • Question: Is this thread Bob Backlund approved?
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by the_legend_killer
                        Question: Is this thread Bob Backlund approved?
                        Naturally.




                        Comment


                        • ******* Cena won again

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by bigrick0016
                              *********** Cena won again
                              I know, I barely watch WWE anymore (if so it's for Orton, Kennedy, Masters or U-u-u-u-u-u-maga), but yeah, Cena is pretty old.
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                              Comment


                              • Nice to see Flair put Kenny over.

                                Too bad for HHH, I had a feeling they would somehow work him into the title mix for Wrestlemania. This is the least excited I've been about Wrestlemania in a while. Hopefully they use the opportunity to try to boost a few people up to main event status like they do from time to time. I nominate Johnny Nitro and Paul London (ok that probably won't happen).


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information