Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Nice to see Flair put Kenny over.

Too bad for HHH, I had a feeling they would somehow work him into the title mix for Wrestlemania. This is the least excited I've been about Wrestlemania in a while. Hopefully they use the opportunity to try to boost a few people up to main event status like they do from time to time. I nominate Johnny Nitro and Paul London (ok that probably won't happen).

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYY............. KEN-NAH-DAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
      Originally posted by portermvp84
      Originally posted by YAYareaRB
      Originally posted by comahan
      I hate wwe fans. London and Kendrick just had a good match and the crowd was ******** all over it cause there weren't punches, clothslines, or botched spinebusters, instead they *surprise!* actually wrestled.
      That isn't WWE or exciting.
      NO, WWE wrestling is where you see high flying moves, slams, and locks, thats how wrestling should be.
      What in the blue hell are you smoking?
      me and porter have the same dealer so you know hes smoking only the best 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigrick0016
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Nice to see Flair put Kenny over.

Too bad for HHH, I had a feeling they would somehow work him into the title mix for Wrestlemania. This is the least excited I've been about Wrestlemania in a while. Hopefully they use the opportunity to try to boost a few people up to main event status like they do from time to time. I nominate Johnny Nitro and Paul London (ok that probably won't happen).

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYY............. KEN-NAH-DAY!
        Yeah I don't watch much Smackdown (or Raw for that matter). Come to think of it though, my nominee has to be my favorite gimmick of all time. The worm eating, clock smashing, crazy ass looking, weird name having, Boogeyman. Boogeyman spitting worms on Bautista's face would be epic. Heel or face, I don't care.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I actully get to go to Wrestlemania and it's going to suck, go figure. RAW is hard to watch now. The only reason I tune in anymore is to see Masters and Nitro/ K-Fed. Otherwise I couldnt give a ****. The WWE needs to get rid of ECW or Smackdown. The talent pool is too thin.

Also, I was a big fan of Kenny and the Spirit Squad. But wtf is with his gimmick? Electric guitar intro, stupid looking tights, Kenny Dykstra? I cant take him seriously anymore.

Comment

• Triple H will be flown to Birmingham for an appointment tomorrow with Dr. James Andrews today. The preliminary indication is that HHH tore his right quadriceps while executing a spinebuster in the DX vs. Team Rated RKO match at tonight's New Year's Revolution PPV in Kansas City. It is ironic that today is five years ago to the day of his televised return from a similar injury he had suffered on May 21, 2001, in San Jose
            So, its the right quad, and not the one he previously injured.

Comment

• so what do they do with the DX angle now?

replace HHH for WreslteMania? X-Pac? Mick Foely? The Rock? Hogan? Piper? it would have to be a HUGE name to build any interest

Turn Michaels?

Turn Edge and RKO on each other?

Comment

• Hmm.. I think DX is done. I'm going to guess that on Raw, they have a Rated RKO vs. Shawn Michaels, handicapped match.. if Rated RKO wins, DX has to break up.. if HBK wins, Rated RKO has to break up.. Something along those lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
                  Hmm.. I think DX is done. I'm going to guess that on Raw, they have a Rated RKO vs. Shawn Michaels, handicapped match.. if Rated RKO wins, DX has to break up.. if HBK wins, Rated RKO has to break up.. Something along those lines.
                  no question DX is done but what to do with michaels is the question i should have asked

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
                    so what do they do with the DX angle now?

replace HHH for WreslteMania? Mick Foely? The Rock? Hogan? Piper? it would have to be a HUGE name to build any interest

Turn Michaels?

Turn Edge and RKO on each other?
                    well...

Foley is likely fighting McMahon, The Rock isn't going to be wrestling again, at least anytime soon, Piper has cancer and is being treated atm, Stone Cold is too injured to wrestle again, really. Hogan is the only option, and he will not likely headline another Wrestlemania.

I don't think there are enough big name faces on Raw to turn one heel. I mean, you have HBK... and... Cena... and... who? Hardy? Flair? They are severely lacking in quality faces. You could move CM Punk or RVD over from ECW, since its a sinking ship.

You could take Batista from Smackdown, I wouldn't mind.. Smackdown is the best thing going in the WWE, and one of its only weak points is Batista.

Monty Brown has yet to debut, and rumors are that he is going to be a Raw main eventer, I guess you could make him a face, but I like him more as a heel, and maybe turn Edge face, I don't know.

I think the RKO angle was going to lead into them turning on each other anyway, with one going after the wwe title and leaving the other in the dust.

I'd love to see a Shawn Michaels vs. Edge feud, preferably for the belt. But eh, not likely.

Comment

• You know what'd be awesome.. is a CM Punk vs. HBK match..

Comment

• bold and not so predictions for this year
                        The Rock will face RKO soemtime during this year...
                        ECW will not last through July (nor does it need to)...
                        Rey Mysterio will become a jobber(due to his contract)
                        JBL will make a half ass ring return...
                        Montty Brown will whip Cena's ass at some point...
                        2008 prediction
                        Brock Lesnar back in ring after a failed MMA career

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
                          I'd love to see a Shawn Michaels vs. Edge feud, preferably for the belt. But eh, not likely.
                          Nice job stealing my IM ideas Commie.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigrick0016
                            Originally posted by comahan
                            Nice job stealing my IM ideas Commie.
                            Yes yes, Ricks idea.

And ya WMD, it would indeed.

TH3, Mysterio was a jobber when he was champion, si it would be nothing new.

Comment

• So who won what matches last night? Did Cena come out on top or did Umaga dominate him like everyone is expected?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84
                                So who won what matches last night? Did Cena come out on top or did Umaga dominate him like everyone is expected?
                                WHO expected Umaga to win....?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information