Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    I've always thought of HHH as a good wrestler, but since he has all that behind the scenes power, he seems to use it to reward himself WAY too often.
    He was much, much better before he tore his quad and came back all "bulked" up.

    Comment


    • Some of you may have already seen this.

      Top 10 Wrestlemania matches of all time:

      Part 1
      Part 2
      Part 3
      Part 4

      Grea list.

      The only problem I have with this one is that I believe Austin-Hart match should be higher.

      It was VERY dramatic, VERY realistic and it made Stone Cold into a star.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        Some of you may have already seen this.

        Top 10 Wrestlemania matches of all time:

        Part 1
        Part 2
        Part 3
        Part 4

        Grea list.

        The only problem I have with this one is that I believe Austin-Hart match should be higher.

        It was VERY dramatic, VERY realistic and it made Stone Cold into a star.
        Those first two matches were great.


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAUm4P2g6c

          Theres part one of the actual Austin/Hart WM13 match for anyone who wants it. The video links to the other two parts when it finishes.

          Maybe the best match I've ever seen.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAUm4P2g6c

            Theres part one of the actual Austin/Hart WM13 match for anyone who wants it. The video links to the other two parts when it finishes.

            Maybe the best match I've ever seen.
            It's my personal favorite.

            I definitely think it should've been higher then that Rock-Hogan match. I understand that both Rock and Hogan were/are VERY popular and the crowd was VERY loud during that match, but the match itself wasn't really that great.

            Comment


            • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWAQLuCfnfQ

              Heres another good one. Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage at WrestleMania VIII.

              iCON has a ton of good wrestling videos. Hes going through and putting every WCW Nitro in chronological order at the moment.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                Snitzky's face looks like a wolverine's ass.
                Notice he is covered in steroid acne all over his arms, chest and back.

                Comment


                • Summer Slam Predictions!

                  Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero
                  Winner-
                  Rey Mysterio

                  Kane vs. Finlay
                  Winner- Finlay

                  Umaga (c) vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy
                  Winner- Umaga


                  Divas Battle Royale
                  Winner- Beth Phoenix


                  John Morrison (c) vs. CM Punk
                  Winner- CM Punk, New ECW Champion


                  The Great Khali (c) vs. Batista
                  Winner- Batista (by DQ)

                  Triple H vs. King Booker
                  Winner- Triple H


                  John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton
                  Winner- Randy Orton, New WWE Champion
                  Last edited by WMD; 08-26-2007, 02:06 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Anybody think Summerslam is gonna be worth buying tonite? It seems to be loaded with good matches, returns, ect.

                    Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                    Who Dat Nation!

                    Comment


                    • Batista will win the match. I think Khali was an experiment to see if he could carry the belt..and thats failed miserably.

                      Comment


                      • My predictions:

                        Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero
                        Winner - Rey Mysterio

                        Kane vs. Finlay
                        Winner - Kane

                        Umaga (c) vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy
                        Winner - Mr. Kennedy

                        Divas Battle Royale
                        Winner - Beth Phoenix

                        John Morrison (c) vs. CM Punk
                        Winner - CM Punk

                        The Great Khali (c) vs. Batista
                        Winner - Batista

                        Triple H vs. King Booker
                        Winner- Triple H

                        John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton
                        Winner - Randy Orton
                        Last edited by Jensen; 08-26-2007, 01:19 PM.

                        BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                          My predictions:

                          Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero
                          Winner - Rey Mysterio

                          Kane vs. Finlay
                          Winner - Kane

                          Umaga (c) vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy
                          Winner - Mr. Kennedy

                          Divas Battle Royale
                          Winner - Beth Phoenix

                          John Morrison (c) vs. CM Punk
                          Winner - CM Punk

                          The Great Khali (c) vs. Batista
                          Winner - Batista

                          Triple H vs. King Booker
                          Winner- Triple H

                          John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton
                          Winner - Randy Orton
                          I don't think you'll see EVERY belt change hands tonight

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I don't think you'll see EVERY belt change hands tonight
                            If I had to change one it'd be Morrison over Punk. I really think Kennedy will get the IC Title, and Orton and Batista have both been rumored to be getting the WWE and World Heavyweight belts.

                            BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                              If I had to change one it'd be Morrison over Punk. I really think Kennedy will get the IC Title, and Orton and Batista have both been rumored to be getting the WWE and World Heavyweight belts.
                              I'm thinking Kennedy starts getting a huge push as a main eventer and WWE champ contender if he is infact Vince's son. If he wins the IC belt that won't happen.

                              Comment


                              • When are they gonna announce who Vince's "son" is?

                                Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                                Who Dat Nation!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information