• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    You're allowed to be wrong once......

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      That was a great day!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• At least HHH won against that moron Booker.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          At least HHH won against that moron Booker.
          Thats King Bookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Wow, Orton didn't win huh? That's pretty shocking. I'm pretty torn about the whole Cena being champion thing, I think he's held onto the belt way too long, but there really aren't that many people to drop it to. Orton? No thanks.

Comment

At least HHH won against that moron Booker.
              Moron Booker? Umm, okay...

The thing is that in the Attitude Era, most of the time the biggest faces in the company (The Rock, Austin, Foley at times) were chasing the title. Now, Cena has had the title for a year now (since he'll have it until Unforgiven) and they should really have him chase the title for a while instead of holding it ransom. Orton is the perfect heel to hold it since he was booked so well until that match, but now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Moron Booker? Umm, okay...

The thing is that in the Attitude Era, most of the time the biggest faces in the company (The Rock, Austin, Foley at times) were chasing the title. Now, Cena has had the title for a year now (since he'll have it until Unforgiven) and they should really have him chase the title for a while instead of holding it ransom. Orton is the perfect heel to hold it since he was booked so well until that match, but now.
                I'm sorry, I just don't like Booker.

Comment

• I love me some KING BOOOOKAHHHHHH!~

Comment

• I'm am soooo excited to see HHH on Raw tonite. Too bad I have no idea what the other half of DX is doing these days.

Comment

I'm am soooo excited to see HHH on Raw tonite. Too bad I have no idea what the other half of DX is doing these days.
                      Probably going to physical therapy and a lot of church.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I love King Bookah.. Especially how he calls Jerry Lawler "Jerome".. I just think that's great. Plus it's breathed new life into Booker T, it seems like he has fun out there.

Comment

• I must say i hate Booker T, King Booker, King Bookah whatever he is i just dont like him.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• 5 time!! 5 time!!! 5 time WCW Champion!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Cena would be so much more tolerable if he'd get a heel turn or something. His face "I know you hate me but I still love you!" thing is ridiculous. Hes not a very good wrestler, but hes definitely a hard worker and he seems like a really good guy. Hes a deserving champion no doubt, but hes stale right now.

Comment

• I too am bored with Cena's title reign, but I don't think it makes sense for him to drop it to anyone on RAW but HHH. No other "character" is on his level and having him job clean to Orton in their 1st match would hurt Cena. Wrestling has always been star driven and there's no need for the E to derail their biggest star for a 3 week ratings boost. That said, I think Cena loses the strap before the years over. Hopefully at Survivor Series (because I'll be there!!!).

And anyone who hates Booker can take it up with me (and my fists).

Originally posted by snuff
                                Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information