• Show
Clear All

• Annnnnd Project 161 is unveiled.

Color me slightly disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Annnnnd Project 161 is unveiled.

Color me slightly disappointed.
      I was expecting slight disappointment because of how hyped it was anyway.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I was expecting slight disappointment because of how hyped it was anyway.
        Yea. There weren't many things that could have not been a small let down.

Comment

• Tommorow night ,i will venture to hooters in hopes of watching Khali get his assbeaten, I hate him. I wanna see the Batista Bomb on him.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

• Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
            Tommorow night ,i will venture to hooters in hopes of watching Khali get his assbeaten, I hate him. I wanna see the Batista Bomb on him.
            Funnily enough, I just want Batista to tear a tricep again so he'll get off my TV forever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love the Great Khali!!!

Comment

• Obviously we all wanted P161/ The Age of The Fall to be @LX or the Falen Angel, but I think Jacobs, Black, and THE NECRO BOOOOOOOOTCHER~! is pretty awesome. I haven't seen any of Black other than on youtube & the like wrestling for IWA, but he looks pretty crisp in the ring and has some nice OMG MOVEZ! Jimmy Jacobs is amazing. His cage match with BJ Whitmer is my favorite match of the year thus far. Oh, and do I even need to put the Necro Butcher over? He's the hobo messiah, the love child of Bruiser Brody and Sabu, he's the pot-takin', head-breakin', bump-takin' king of the indies! Whoooo!

Originally posted by snuff
                Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Did anybody watch Unforgiven tonight? Was it as boring as it seemed it was going to be?

Also, is anyone going to watch ECW now that its only CM Punk and a bunch of nobodies? They should seriously just merge ECW with OVW and get some of those guys some national TV exposure

Comment

• that was one of the more fun ppv's i had watched recently, going at it with the orton fans at hooters is always fun, alot of cena haters out there. and batista won, when he powerbombed mysterio onto khali i laughed my ass off. Wrestling in general is better with a large drunk crowd.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

• Glad Khali finally dropped the belt, and hopefully Taker will get it soon. Batista works for me right now, better than Khali.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• What a cop out, with Cena getting DQed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                          What a cop out, with Cena getting DQed.
                          Actually I like it because it builds to a Last Man Standing match. And this from someone who wants Randy to get the belt.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Yeah they're keeping some heat in the feud like that.

I guess they're putting off Orton winning because Triple H isn't ready to start an angle with him just yet.

Comment

• Cool, Candice Michelle was just on my local radio.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Creek View Post
                                Obviously we all wanted P161/ The Age of The Fall to be @LX or the Falen Angel, but I think Jacobs, Black, and THE NECRO BOOOOOOOOTCHER~! is pretty awesome. I haven't seen any of Black other than on youtube & the like wrestling for IWA, but he looks pretty crisp in the ring and has some nice OMG MOVEZ! Jimmy Jacobs is amazing. His cage match with BJ Whitmer is my favorite match of the year thus far. Oh, and do I even need to put the Necro Butcher over? He's the hobo messiah, the love child of Bruiser Brody and Sabu, he's the pot-takin', head-breakin', bump-takin' king of the indies! Whoooo!
                                I still Necro's match with Samoa Joe is a bit overrated but I still enjoy the man, so you can put me in the excited but still slightly disappointed range.

Also, I really really really really hate Batista. I mean really hate. I don't think I've ever hated a wrestler more actually (except for Zach Gowen).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information