No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The original plan, if you believe the rumors, was to give Orton the belt last night, but because his name was connected with ordering prescription drugs or whatever, they decided it would be inconsistant to suspend a bunch of guys and give him a major push in the same month (don't know why he wasn't suspended).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Probably because they needed someone to main event the PPV with Cena. There isn't much main event depth on RAW (you could probably make a case that Orton isn't a true main eventer) after all these suspensions.

Comment

• I enjoy ECW.. mainly CM Punk and Elijah Burke.. but I'm also a Big Daddy V mark!!

BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          The original plan, if you believe the rumors, was to give Orton the belt last night, but because his name was connected with ordering prescription drugs or whatever, they decided it would be inconsistant to suspend a bunch of guys and give him a major push in the same month (don't know why he wasn't suspended).
          Well this 2 straight PPV's where the plan was to give Orton the belt going in and at the last minute Cena got to keep it. I'm beginning to think he will never drop it and be the longest reigning champ ever. Thats it! John Cena is McMahon's bastard child. The Hornswoggle bit was all an act to try and deceive us.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I hate Randy Orton! I hope he never gets the damn title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              I hate Randy Orton! I hope he never gets the damn title.
              Really, so I guess he should take you off his Christmas card list then?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I don't hate Orton but I wouldn't give a guy that can't cut a promo the World title on Raw,a show that features very little actual wrestling most of the time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• More jobbing of Shelton, ******* great. Hardy hit like 3 damn moves in that match. Very upsetting this is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    More jobbing of Shelton, ******* great. Hardy hit like 3 damn moves in that match. Very upsetting this is.
                    I'm convince Shelton has slept with every member of the creative teams wives. Its the only logical explanation for his constant jobber status.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Wow, that was the worst thing I've ever seen.. Jillian Hall doing a Chris Crocker impersonation.

Comment

• I can't believe Daivari just jobbed to Jim Duggan.

You know what, **** HHH while were at it. He's back to his bury everything in site tricks already.
                        Last edited by Brodeur; 09-17-2007, 10:26 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Triple H just dominated the entire Tag Team division!

Comment

Triple H just dominated the entire Tag Team division!
                            Well he is better then all of them.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Triple H just dominated the entire Tag Team division!
                              That should be accompanied with angry faces or some other emoticon of great displeasure. This Raw makes me angry inside.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                That should be accompanied with angry faces or some other emoticon of great displeasure. This Raw makes me angry inside.
                                Did the whole Hornswoggle thing upset you?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information