No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the beter PPV's recently, im happy khali more than likely wont get another title shot.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      Can someone please keep the WWE title for more then one night please?
      They spend all this time with Cena as champ to build up the title and it takes them less then a week to take all the prestige from the Title.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• *Rolls eyes*

You guys never stop bitching do you? Jesus...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          *Rolls eyes*

You guys never stop bitching do you? Jesus...
          Agreed.

The E told a good story with HHH and Orton, the focus of which was the WWE title. Title changes like that don't diminish the prestige of a belt if they're done in the context of telling a story. Russo got nailed because his title changes were completely random and did nothing.

To say the WWE title has lost all it's prestige in the last week is moronic. It's still, by far, the most prestigious in the world (sorry, IWGP title). It's prestige is firmly established. Orton & HHH swapping the title in the same night did no more to hurt the title than Cena's long reign did to help it. It's the biggest title in the industry and is above reproach and likely will be for as long as Vince McMahon is running the E.-- nuff said.

Originally posted by snuff
          Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Creek View Post
            Agreed.

The E told a good story with HHH and Orton, the focus of which was the WWE title. Title changes like that don't diminish the prestige of a belt if they're done in the context of telling a story. Russo got nailed because his title changes were completely random and did nothing.

To say the WWE title has lost all it's prestige in the last week is moronic. It's still, by far, the most prestigious in the world (sorry, IWGP title). It's prestige is firmly established. Orton & HHH swapping the title in the same night did no more to hurt the title than Cena's long reign did to help it. It's the biggest title in the industry and is above reproach and likely will be for as long as Vince McMahon is running the E.-- nuff said.
            The title should not have changed hands twice on the same night. It may have made sense but was not needed. I'm just upset Chris Jericho didn't make an appearance. I miss Y2J..........

Hornswoggle beating Coach is just good television. :D
            Last edited by BigDawg819; 10-08-2007, 09:55 PM.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• HBK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I cna honestly say I NEVER saw that coming!!!!NICE JOB WWE!!!!

Comment

• So much for that HBK retirement talk. Man HBK coming out all Badass and what not.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• DX is back, baby

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• That makes me sad, HBK came back? Was DX actually together or is that just speculation?

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                        That makes me sad, HBK came back? Was DX actually together or is that just speculation?

Well if you go to WWE.com they have a clip up of what happened after RAW and HBK flashed the DX sign so who knows

Comment

• he wins the title at cyber sunday setting up a trips vs. hbk...no more dx

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            Well if you go to WWE.com they have a clip up of what happened after RAW and HBK flashed the DX sign so who knows
                            I could do that, but I'd rather just ask you.

Comment

• Was I the only one that thought that Michaels looked like Ted Nugent?

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                                Was I the only one that thought that Michaels looked like Ted Nugent?
                                He did look a bit.............gamey.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information