Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by portermvp84
    I didn't watch raw, I was watching 24, but did Rated RKO get an ass kicking after they kicked Rick Flair's ass?
    Yeah Edge was about to nail HBK with a con chair to but HBK stuck his fott up and the chair went into Edge's face then Orton got sent into the chair.HBK the pulled a sledgehammer out of the ring and nailed RKO with it.He then gave the con-chair-to to Orton as it went off

Comment

• I honestly don't know what to say about WSX. It's a lot of explosions for a wrestling show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• seems like a glorified rock show then a wrestling show

Comment

• I will be at raw on Monday and I cant wait

Comment

• The Undertaker is winning the Royal Rumble! That's my story and I'm sticking to it... :twisted:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Its like I'm psychic........I told ya The Undertaker was going to win and bam he won it!

BigDawg819 = BIGGEST WRESTLING FAN EVER!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I'm not against putting Taker in the main event at Wrestlemania as they are hurting for talent right now and Taker is still a huge draw with a good story at Wrestlemania. That being said, the Royal Rumble is traditionally a chance to elevate a talent on the fringe to the top.

Why not RVD to win and take on Cena? How about Nitro and going to Smackdown to face Bautista? Hell I would take Chris Benoit again to face Lashley. I just think they could have used what is still a great way of elevating talent (and really the only immediate way now that the KOTR is a joke) and they blew it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I thought for sure HBK would win

Comment

• I actually like the match at Wrestlemania with Taker but I hope and pray that they don't end his streak to put over Batista. The Undertaker does deserve to have another title reign but he needs a dominant one and that would hurt Smackdown more then help. But then again it could lead to matches with Kane, Benoit, or even a Finlay and they would be good matches. I like that the final four was three RAW guys because that now leaves the precursors to what the main event for RAW will be and HBK, Edge, or Orton will be a good match. Other then that I am disappointed that Mr. Kennedy didn't prevail because as much as I want to like Batista I can't because he's a horrible wrestler and brings nothing to the ring other then power. Mr. Kennedy brings more to the table and could have great matches with anyone where as Batista needs some in there to make him look good.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• this does seal the fact however it will be 'Takers last Mania ever IMO so him getting a lose isn't totaly out of the question....

Comment

• Comment

• I gotta praise Kennedy for doing a stand up job in the match against Botchista who is just horrid and dragged him to a half way decent match. Cena/Umaga was surprisingly good and although there were some things I didn't exactly like about the Rumble(Khali), I really enjoyed it mainly for the last 10 minutes or so.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• TAKER'S ON RAW!!!! :D :D :D

Comment

• I just knew that HBK and Cena weren't going to lose to RKO.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• yeah but how is that really going to play out if HBK wants the WWE belt?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information