• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Kong looks like a cross between Mark henry and Whoopi Goldberg

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Amazing Kong looks like a cross between Mark henry and Whoopi Goldberg
      I thought Mark Henry was Whoopi Goldberg?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Plus she's got some nice fake titties.
        They are really nice.

Comment

• Bound For Glory was one of the best PPV's i have seen in years. Oh my god.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            Bound For Glory was one of the best PPV's i have seen in years. Oh my god.
            Please share some dirt.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Please share some dirt.
              Firstly, the set, and crowd, and overall atmosphere was spectacular. The fans were red hot all night.

- LAX def. XXX
              Ultimate X. #1 Contenders Match for the Tag Titles. Amazing opener. Great spots. Skipper should be dead, really.

- Eric Young wins the Reverse Thingy
              The Battle Royale was to determine seedings for a tourney on impact, The Machine Guns were great in this. Shelley vs. Sabin on impact!

- AJ/Tomko def. Truth/Creed w/Pacman
              Tag Team Title Match. They replaced pacman with some random afro dude. And this dude was AWESOME. Seriously. I have no bloody clue who he is, but im officially a mark for him. AJ gets some gold again. He was spectacular in this match.

- Lethal def. Daniels
              X Division Title Match. Once again, great match. These two are complete studs. Lethal combination for the win.

- Steiners def. Team 3D
              Tables Match. All I need to say here, is Scotty hit a Frankensteiner thru a table. Oh, and the Machine Guns ran in for their Detroit boys.

- Gail wins Woman's Gauntlet
              NOrmally id be like.. eh.. but these women can work. Kong is scary as ****. Roxxi is awesome. Gail is awesome. Moore is awesome. and so on. The belt looks great too, white strap.

- Joe def. Cage
              What can i say? ANOTHER great match. No lame Matt Morgan swerve or anything. Joe was brutal *in a good way) in this match.

- Abyss wins Monster's Ball
              Abyss wins after a Black Hole Slam onto Tacks and Glass. Tacks. And Glass. Ouch.

Sting def. Angle.
              World Title Match. Very very good match considering what i expected. Angle hit a 450! Seriously. It wasnt perfectly clean, but it was awesome nonetheless. Stinger fought off Karen, Nash, and Kurt to become the new champ!
              Last edited by comahan; 10-14-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• the TNA website is not working

Comment

• AJ with gold, Joe with a clean finish, Scotty Steiner showing old school flashes, a classic X Division Title Match, Angle with a solid match and loses? When did TNA learn how to book? Did Lance Storm send in a script thru email?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Seriously, ive seen every WWE/TNA ppv of this year. This was easily the best imo.

Comment

• Seriously commie from what you describe it sounds like someone in TNA has been reading Lance Storm's commentary on his website.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Thanks for the info commie, I wish I could've watched it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Seriously commie from what you describe it sounds like someone in TNA has been reading Lance Storm's commentary on his website.
                          Nope, cause Lance would have half the roster fired, and I think everyone on the roster worked tonight, in some fashion :P

Comment

Nope, cause Lance would have half the roster fired, and I think everyone on the roster worked tonight, in some fashion :P
                            Actually Lance has been harping on TNA to actually utilize their own talent instead constantly picking up other promotions scraps. :)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Actually Lance has been harping on TNA to actually utilize their own talent instead constantly picking up other promotions scraps. :)
                              He would have fired those other promotions scraps!

Comment

He would have fired those other promotions scraps!
                                In a New York minute.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information