Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Want a run down of the 1st two matches?
    Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you just gave me a brief summary of what happened.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
      Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you just gave me a brief summary of what happened.
      1st match was an 8 man Tag Match AJ Styles, Tomko and the Voodoo Kin Mafia vs the Steiners and LAX. Really good match and LAX got the win after some random mexican guy gave him a slapjack which he used to knock out BG James for the win.

Then we see Sting is pissed at Angle and brings up the fact Angle hit his son. Angle is scared and tells his wife to have sex with Kevin Nash. Probably the worst segment EVER

Then we see Eric Young vs Cowboy James Storm in the Quarterfinals of Fight for the Right tourney. It was a great match and it ended when James Storm decked Jackie Moore and Eric Young went to check on her. When he got up, Storm superkicked him for the win.

Comment

• Thanks Kevin.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Now there was a 4 Way X Division match between Sonjay Dutt(who I'm liking more and more with the Guru gimmick), Petey Williams, Sharkboy, and Havok. Good match with a lot of high risk moves but it was called a no contest when Team 3-D came and killed all of them

Comment

• Mrs. Brooks has huge tits but looks like a dude

Comment

• Kurt Angle beats Sting for the Heavyweight Championship after Sting got preoccupied with Kevin Nash at ringside

Edit: Might get reversed as Earl Hebner wasn't the original referee. Could make this even more interesting

Comment

• It pisses me off how TNA will cut to a commercial break in the middle of a match.

Comment

It pisses me off how TNA will cut to a commercial break in the middle of a match.
                  Agreed.. seems like they do it in EVERY match! I wouldn't have a problem if it was once per show or something like that..

Comment

• I can't wait to see who Sting's mystery partner is going to be for the tag match at Genesis. My guess is Scott Hall who is rumored to be coming to TNA shortly

Comment

• Ill go ahead and say that I think it'll be Booker T.

One of the few older guys who i think TNA would be smart to sign.

Comment

• I almost ordered Cyber Sunday and thank god I chose not to. Sounds like it was the worst PPV ever. Absolutely nothing of note happened. Comahan and I were talking and he was right when he said it seemed like a 3 hour special edition of Raw. I think the fan voting was the worst idea they could have had since it prevented them from scripting the best possible show considering they didn't finalize the matches until the last minute. Hopefully guys like Jericho and Edge come back soon so they can erase the memory of Cyber Sunday with a strong Survivor Series in Novemeber.

Comment

I almost ordered Cyber Sunday and thank god I chose not to. Sounds like it was the worst PPV ever. Absolutely nothing of note happened. Comahan and I were talking and he was right when he said it seemed like a 3 hour special edition of Raw. I think the fan voting was the worst idea they could have had since it prevented them from scripting the best possible show considering they didn't finalize the matches until the last minute. Hopefully guys like Jericho and Edge come back soon so they can erase the memory of Cyber Sunday with a strong Survivor Series in Novemeber.
                          I watched it on a feed and although I was disappointed Jericho wasn't there, HHH/Umaga, HBK/Orton, and Batista/Taker were all good to great matches. The show had some ugly endings, but it was solid all around.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• HHH vs Orton/Umaga on RAW tonight.could they be more obvious that HBK will do a run in tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              HHH vs Orton/Umaga on RAW tonight.could they be more obvious that HBK will do a run in tonight?
                              i hope pacman interferes and makes in rain on them.

Comment

• Yeah from what I've read the matches at Cyber Sunday were actually very well done, particularly Batista-Undertaker. I agree though that it's a dumb PPV becuase nobody will ever lose the title when it's that subjective to fan vote.

Anyway..with Edge and Jericho coming back I think Survivor Series could be a real gem.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information