No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jericho doesn't come back tonight there may be a full scale riot.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Santino Marella fueding with Steve Austin = Best Idea Ever

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• "Maybe Tom Hanks with the AIDS"

Hahahaha....

Comment

• Santino saves Raw again. It's like his job title nowadays.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• No Jericho...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Austin and DX next week...

Lets try and re-live the past again! Since its worked so well the last 300 times we've tried!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                Austin and DX next week...

Lets try and re-live the past again! Since its worked so well the last 300 times we've tried!
                hence why they brought/are bringing back Jericho.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Austin and DX next week...

WWE reminds me a lot of WCW in the late 90's. Lots of talent, very conservative writing, and no pushing of people at all. If you look up and down the roster there are tons of talented guys that are young and very talented that are stuck in the mid-card.

And of all people they push Randy Orton...

Comment

• The problem with wrstling in general right now is that it's getting really old in the sense that the older generation guys are hanging around way too late and making it hard for young talent to emerge. That was a big reason why WCW failed and now it seems its the approach everyone is taking. How do you justify making legends like Sting, Nash, HHH, and HBK take a back seat to younger talent?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      The problem with wrstling in general right now is that it's getting really old in the sense that the older generation guys are hanging around way too late and making it hard for young talent to emerge. That was a big reason why WCW failed and now it seems its the approach everyone is taking. How do you justify making legends like Sting, Nash, HHH, and HBK take a back seat to younger talent?
                      they need a 30+ and under 30 Heavyweight divisions.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Come one Kevin, how do you leave Duggan off of that list.

Comment

• HHH and HBK I dont' have a problem with because they both can still bring it, especially HBK, who STILL might be the best in the business.

Sting honestly I don't knwo about because I never watch TNA. Nash was always a stiff.

Comment

Come one Kevin, how do you leave Duggan off of that list.
                            yeah but he's used as a super jobber when used anyway

Comment

• Sting can still go. He and Angle had a very, very good match at BFG. Sting's run in TNA is like Funk in ECW, and i mean that in a good way.

Comment

• I love the X Division in TNA. it really reminds me of WCW's cruiserweight division in its prime with guys like Billy Kidman, Juventud Guerrero, Rey Mysterio Jr, Psycosis, Chris benoit, and Dean Malenko

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information