No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest problem with WWE right now is virtually no competition.

During the Monday Night rating battles, when WCW took almost all of WWF/E's established stars, McMahon would push lesser known guys and try to make the product itself as entertaining as possible.

Like I've said earlier in this thread, WCW NEVER came close to being as entertaining as WWF was, not even during the peak of NWO days.

Unfortunately, right now Vince and the rest of WWE suits don't really have much to worry about, thus less creative and interesting ideas.

And yes, they are becoming what WCW was at its end.

Comment

• I disagree. WCW was amazingly entertaining, to me at least, up until around mid-late 1998.

From there, WWF was better, imo.

Comment

• Is anyone else getting sick of the Save_Us videos?I mean even if it is not Y2J just end the speculation already and reveal who is behind it

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          I disagree. WCW was amazingly entertaining, to me at least, up until around mid-late 1998.

From there, WWF was better, imo.
          And that's the bottom line because Santino Marella say it be so.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Those are the real bottom lines, because Santino Marella say it be so!

I love Santino.. I love him! He's one of the few guys where, when I hear his music start, I know I'm about to be entertained. He needs to become the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMP-YON again!

Comment

• Tom Hanks witha the AIDS.

I love Santino.

Comment

• Hall's coming back, baby!

Comment

• One of my All Time favorites. I don't care if hes old. I don't care if hes fat (which hes not anymore), my inner Hall mark is ecstatic.

Spoiler:

[ He's not Sting's partner though. If Nash says its Hall, then its almost guaranteed it won't be Scott Hall, that just how wrestling works. Assuming its Booker/Show, we'll come out of it with Booker/Show being the mystery guy, and the Outsiders back (which, i cant help it, id LOVE) ]

Comment

• major news backstage at the Impact! tapings *SPOILER*

Both Booker T and Scott Hall are backstage at the Impact tapings

Comment

• LMAO at Dreamer dressed up as Heyman

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        One of my All Time favorites. I don't care if hes old. I don't care if hes fat (which hes not anymore), my inner Hall mark is ecstatic.

Spoiler:

[ He's not Sting's partner though. If Nash says its Hall, then its almost guaranteed it won't be Scott Hall, that just how wrestling works. Assuming its Booker/Show, we'll come out of it with Booker/Show being the mystery guy, and the Outsiders back (which, i cant help it, id LOVE) ]
                        I agree with every word.

Comment

• "Or you can play Mr. Belding if they ever do a Saved by the Bell Movie"

Hahaha.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7AAJKFW4vY

Andre the French Giant!!

Haha...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• just to gauge interest:

Comahan and I have been working on a Fantasy Wrestling league with some twists.
                              more will be explained later, but first,
                              anyone who thinks they would like to be a general manager for this PM me. This will take a large commitment because this will be a very strict league. It is a challenge, but will be rewarded with great self pride.

This is all to be disclosed about said league as of now. We are looking for some people that are reliable, and if you want to learn more, PM me.

Thank you.
                              Last edited by comahan; 11-02-2007, 05:02 PM.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Yes yes, anyone with interest, at least post in the thread in the fantasy section so we can gauge how many people are indeed, interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information