No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo. Good segment. COMPLETELY POINTLESS. But whatever.

Comment

• I'm missing Raw "doing" homework. Synopsis? Boogeyman in DX? What?

Comment

• Yea, same here except watching Heroes. What the hell is boogeyman doing in DX?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• it was kinda odd. Hornswoggle came up from under the mat and said there was a monster under the mat. He joins DX. Shawn Checks under the mat. Gets pulled under, then he comes up with worms in his mouth. Boogeyman comes up and wants to join dx. Her does. Khalil comes out and they just let him join and then coach comes and they get khalil to chase him out. Hornswoggle and Boogeyman leave ring unseen. DX does the suck it thing. cut to commercial
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Hes not -IN- DX. He was out there during a promo of theirs.

Comment

• Man this Austin segment is ******* terrible. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed him on TV. First of all he has absolutely no edge anymore. Second of all, why would you spend 6 weeks building a young character up (brilliantly I might add) only to have him humiliated by someone that's ******** and can barely move?

Not to mention the whole thing was just a plug for Austin's terrible movie.

Ugh......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• And that doesn't even remotely look like beer. Even the dumbest of dumbasses can tell that's water.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  And that doesn't even remotely look like beer. Even the dumbest of dumbasses can tell that's water.
                  i knew it was water :)
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    And that doesn't even remotely look like beer. Even the dumbest of dumbasses can tell that's water.
                    They do the same thing on TNA with James Storm and Eric Young. There is no way they are chugging beers in the ring like that

Comment

• Actually back in the "Attitude Era" days, Austin used to drink non-alchoholic beer. I know because one time at the end of the show the panned to the ring up close and one of the cans was legible.

Comment

• who writes this?
                        this is pathetic, Hornswoggle vs. Khalil and that DX promo.
                        horrible

Comment

• There goes Shelton's career.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            There goes Shelton's career.
                            Na. Everyone loses to 80 year old men and jobbers nowadays.

Comment

• calling orton as talented a young man as oyu'd ever see is an overstatement and somewhere Adrian Peterson is laughing at them.

Comment

• Randy Orton was a US Marine.....for like 5 months before he was kicked out

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information