Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49
    yeah but how is that really going to play out if HBK wants the WWE belt?
    Yeah, I don't know. What a weird situation.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• my guess is they lose it in the next few weeks to either Cryme Tyme or The World's Greatest Tag Team

Comment

• amazing how K fed can get Cena cheered again...

Comment

• I really wanted Cena to just coldcock Michaels with the belt. They should have turned him heel like 8 months ago. Yes the Marine is out on DVD. Nobody is going to buy it anyway. Just do it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
            amazing how K fed can get Cena cheered again...
            Exact;y

Comment

• There are many problems with the WWE.

1. Vince McMahon. Shut up! Nobody wants to hear you talk or see you wrestle or do anything with beautiful women 40 years younger than you.

2. Carlito. That man is money, and they aren't doing anything of value with him. He and Masters could have a great feud if they would put a belt on one of them.

3. Chris Benoit. Now that Angle is gone, Benoit is the best wrestler in the WWE and he languishes in the midcard. Ever since he lost the title to Orton a few years back his career has been a joke.

4. Edge. I like the pairing with Orton, but I think an Edge-Orton feud would be great. Orton is a pompous ass and Edge is the one to shut him up.

5. Big guys like the Great Khali are horrible. I don't like seeing smash matches. It's more impressive to me and likely most of the people watching if two people put on a hard fought match and one man wins. The way they pushed Mr. Kennedy is ideal, they put him in the ring with his opponents and he beat them. They weren't squash matches, but they were good ones.

6. Matches end in interference WAY too much. Some of the best matches in history (Angle-Benoit at the Royal Rumble, British Bulldog-Bret Hart in England) were achieved because good technicians got into a ring and told a story. There wasn't any interference to help save face, one man won, the other didn't. More matches should be like this.

Comment

• Elijah Burke is the next big thing. Book it.

And that RVD-Hardcore Holly match was pretty durn good, especially cause Van Dam put Holly over.

Carlito is stale by the way. How many times are you going to spit an apple and say "that's cool"? He's turning into the next Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Elijah Burke is the next big thing. Book it.

And that RVD-Hardcore Holly match was pretty durn good, especially cause Van Dam put Holly over.

Carlito is stale by the way. How many times are you going to spit an apple and say "that's cool"? He's turning into the next Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

(Flash to Letterman in Michael the Angel costume)

Ya got any gum?

Ha HA Arliss!

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                  Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Carlito's a better heel. So was Cena. They are at their best when ripping people to shreds, which being a face doesn't allow.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Carlito's a better heel. So was Cena. They are at their best when ripping people to shreds, which being a face doesn't allow.
                      Well at No Way Out it's going to be Cena and Micheals vs Batista and Taker in the main event acording to the SD spoilers.I exoect a Cena/Batista heel turn and Cena faces Micheals and Batista faces Taker at WM

Comment

• You should mark your spoilers.. I try to avoid them... I'm sure i'm not the only one..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
                          You should mark your spoilers.. I try to avoid them... I'm sure i'm not the only one..
                          Sorry bout that

Comment

• DOUBLE DOUBLE E 8) 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49
                              Originally posted by villagewarrior
                              Well at No Way Out it's going to be Cena and Micheals vs Batista and Taker in the main event acording to the SD spoilers.I exoect a Cena/Batista heel turn and Cena faces Micheals and Batista faces Taker at WM
                              Cena should def. turn heel. When was he at his best? When he was rapping and pissing people off. He had legit heat during that time, now all the kids cheer John and the adults boo him. I want Cena to rap again!

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior
                                Originally posted by T-RICH49
                                Originally posted by villagewarrior
                                Cena should def. turn heel. When was he at his best? When he was rapping and pissing people off. He had legit heat during that time, now all the kids cheer John and the adults boo him. I want Cena to rap again!
                                I really liked heel, rapping Cena. I liked that entrance music more, I liked his promos then more, and that and that made up for him being average in the ring. Cena has the ability to be very entertaining, its just that with his current gimmick, and all that... i cant stand him. At least he tries harder than most wrestlers out there.. I cant take that away from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information