No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMD was making a point of him using You're, rather than Your in his post.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Jericho *literally* saved the show last night.

That Raw was DREADFUL before he came back.
      Really? I thought the Michaels-Kennedy and Hardy-Umaga stuff was both well done, and the Orton buildup was done pretty well too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Really? I thought the Michaels-Kennedy and Hardy-Umaga stuff was both well done, and the Orton buildup was done pretty well too.
        I thought the Michaels Kennedy brawl was pretty sloppy and dragged out too much. The Kennedy promo later was good though.

The Umaga/Hardy match was good, but right as it was getting past the resthold/feeling out/beginning processes, Snitsky ran in for no reason whatsoever.

From a wrestling standpoint it was god awful, aside from the Hardy/Umaga match.

Match #1 - Jerry Lawler beat Santino Marella in 3 and a half minutes with the slowest backslide of all time.

Match #2 - Jeff Hardy beat Umaga via DQ when SNITSKY interfered for no reason whatsoever.

Match #3 - Cody Rhodes beat maybe the only person more boring than him, Hardcore Holly in 2 minutes.

Match #4 - Micky and Maria beat Melina and Jillian in another 2 minute affair.

Match #5 - Hornswoggle beat Carlito in the second longest match of the night after Finlay interfered.

The good parts were obviously Jericho, then Santino mocking Lawler and JR wearing Kings Crown, and the Hardy match before the interference.

The Orton buildup was okay, and I loved the random RKO's. It ended effectively with the Jericho segment, so ill give you that. But like I said, from a purely wrestling standpoint, it was awful.

Comment

• look at me i am-a jerry stupid lawler

Comment

• **Yup, so that looks that to be it for Carlito in the company. He gave his notice a few weeks back. http://liveaudiowrestling.com/
            Oh well I wish he would have got a semi serious Push

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• also Ric Flair back next monday

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing what TNA is planning with AJ and Tomko leaving the Christian Coalition to join the Angle Alliance. Hopefully this is to push Christian Cage as a legitimate title contender

Comment

• Christian is a legitimate Title contender

Comment

• I'd pay good money to see this Nasty Boys vs. Dave Taylor/Drew McIntyre dark match from Tuesday. Apparently they took forever to get to the ring because they were interacting with Friends and Family at ringside (because they thought they were huge stars and their return was big time) and then worked stiff with Drew AND Dave.. I just hope Dave Taylor knocked them with a few stiff shots himself.

Comment

Christian is a legitimate Title contender
                      Not taken seriously because he cracks too many damn jokes. IMO when he tries to be serious, it comes across as forced and unnatural. Not as forced as John Morrison was at first, but pretty damn forced.

Comment

• --Travis Tomko underwent emergency surgery today. We don't have much in the way of details other then New Japan announced it was for a torn "muscle under the side." I don't know if it's a torn abdominal for sure. (thanks to Ryan Moehring)

credit: wrestlingobserver.com

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Tomko! :(

Comment

--Travis Tomko underwent emergency surgery today. We don't have much in the way of details other then New Japan announced it was for a torn "muscle under the side." I don't know if it's a torn abdominal for sure. (thanks to Ryan Moehring)

credit: wrestlingobserver.com

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Tomko! :(

Hopefully this means a nice singles push for AJ Styles. Could we see him feud with Christian Cage?

Comment

• what happens to the tag titles now?

Comment

• The Edge/Vickie thing is horrifying.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                what happens to the tag titles now?
                                I could see a Tag Tournament coming up with a finals happening at the PPV on Dec 2nd. I'd love to see MCMG win them but it'll likely be the Outsiders since they are the bigger names at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information