No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe the Outsiders are back. Ugh.... TNA stop trying to be WCW circa nWa. Seriously, what the **** are they thinking? Sting, the Steiners, the Outsiders, the Macho Man (aww, ****, I meant Black Machismo), it's like I'm watching WCW. Because of that and because they kick ass, I hope the MCMG win the belts.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
      WMD was making a point of him using You're, rather than Your in his post.
      Oh ok, yeah. Yeah, he was right, I missed the gist of what he was saying. Good catch, WMD.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
        Oh ok, yeah. Yeah, he was right, I missed the gist of what he was saying. Good catch, WMD.
        I'm only a Grammar Nazi when a pun can be made. Picturing Jericho saying "You ARE Child Bearing Hips!" is a bit comical.. to me at least..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I'm only a Grammar Nazi when a pun can be made. Picturing Jericho saying "You ARE Child Bearing Hips!" is a bit comical.. to me at least..
          No, that is pretty funny. What adds to the humor is that I'm about 6 hours away from a degree in English, so...you know, doesn't look good for me!

Comment

• I want Beth Pheonix to beat me up. Is that weird?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              I want Beth Pheonix to beat me up. Is that weird?
              if you mean that sexually then no.
              other then that....
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I want Beth Pheonix to beat me up. Is that weird?
                She's a beast but she's at least better looking than Chyna was. I want Stacy Keibler to put me in a head scissor

Comment

• Jerichos new finisher is pretty underwhelming.

Comment

• It was really obvious Rick Flair was going to win before it even started. WWE wasnt going to play him like that after how long he has been with them and especially being in his hometown. I like how all the main events always end at 10:05. Its like they see 10:04 on the clock and immediately know someone needs to win right now.

Comment

• the Jericho/Marella promo was hilairious

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        the Jericho/Marella promo was hilairious
                        Agreed, I knew as soon as Santino's theme hit that hilarity was about to ensue. Unfortunately, my cable has been messing up so I wasn't able to get the whole picture, but I got enough to know that it was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                          Agreed, I knew as soon as Santino's theme hit that hilarity was about to ensue. Unfortunately, my cable has been messing up so I wasn't able to get the whole picture, but I got enough to know that it was funny.
                          Santiko?

Sandusky?

SanTokyo?

Santa Maria?

Thats just good TV.

Good to see Jericho wrestling on RAW again, he's a bit rusty but spending some time at Lance Storm's wrestling camp definitely helped out. I agree that "The Codebreaker" isn't an earth shattering finisher, but it is unique and should be decent the more he uses it. I really like this Jeff Hardy/HHH dynamic and am excited that they will be wrestling coming up this next PPV. Jeff Hardy continues his climb to main event status and I for one am happy for it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• They rushed the Hardy-HHH thing WAY too fast (which is what they do with almost all of their storylines). The fans are supposed to buy that they are friends after 3 weeks? Come on....

The only way that storyline is salvageable is if Hardy does a heel turn and somehow wins the match. As I fear, however, this is just a contrived storyline to give HHH someone else to beat up on before his title match at Wrestlemania.

Comment

• I will say, however, that was one of the better Raws I've seen in a while. The Flair-Orton main event reminded me of one of the classic main events Nitro used to put on back when they were the hot show.

Comment

• Looks like they might be building to a HBK/Flair match at Wrestlemania.. Maybe a match where HBK puts his career on the line as well. I'd definitely be looking forward to that one. Maybe Shawn Michaels could sell for Flair like he did for Hogan a couple years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information