No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't look like Scott Hall will stay with TNA very long. Apparently he missed the PPV because he was depressed.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
      Doesn't look like Scott Hall will stay with TNA very long. Apparently he missed the PPV because he was depressed.
      Alcoholics usually tend to be depressed

Comment

• Hes supposedly been clean for 10 months, and he missed the show citing Food Poisoning.

But yea, he won't be back.

Comment

• He missed the show citing that he's Scott Hall.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Hes DA BAD GUY~!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Marking out is essentially when you cheer or get exceptionally excited for an event as if it were real, even though you know it to be fake.
              I marked out when Benoit finally won his World Championship at Wrestlemania. It's not real, I know it's not real, but I had made an emotional investment.

Comment

• I was a big fan of TNA when they first came around. They were doing something different and had a lot of talented wrestlers. Now, however, I'm getting tired of what they're doing. They still have some very good wrestlers but it reminds me too much of WCW. I can understand picking up the WWE's leftovers but they pick up damn near every single one. It's getting ridiculous.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Personally I think comparing TNA to WCW is an insult to WCW. I understand the simliarities (talented undercard being held down by boring "stars" past their prime, terrible storylines) but at least WCW had a zenith for a good 2-3 year period. If you look at WCW from 1996-1998 I would argue that was the best span of wrestling ever.

I would also say that it's not fair to TNA either, as they aren't working with Ted Turner's budget. I don't have anything against TNA, I personally would love if WWE got some real competition because its product has become incredibly stale, but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking TNA is something that it's not just because I want it to be.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Hes supposedly been clean for 10 months, and he missed the show citing Food Poisoning.

But yea, he won't be back.
                    That was the original reason, but it was false. The real reason was because he was depressed.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• RVD is backstage at RAW and will reportedly appear this should be an AWESOME RAW!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I just put on Raw for the first time in a while waiting for the Saints game to start. I have a couple of observations

1. Triple H looks a lot smaller than he was
                        2. There's an Irish midget in the ring humping Sunny?! What the hell?!
                        3. Melina is hot
                        4. Steph has got some big ass boobies

Wrestling sure isn't what it used to be...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          I just put on Raw for the first time in a while waiting for the Saints game to start. I have a couple of observations

1. Triple H looks a lot smaller than he was
                          2. There's an Irish midget in the ring humping Sunny?! What the hell?!
                          3. Melina is hot
                          4. Steph has got some big ass boobies

Wrestling sure isn't what it used to be...
                          I made those same observations. Sunny is hot. And I remember back in the day when there used to be wrestling on Monday Night Raw.

Shane McMahon has got a crapload of gray hair.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• This is just car crash tv, I can't keep my eyes off it, but I wish I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                              This is just car crash tv, I can't keep my eyes off it, but I wish I could.
                              Yeah, this segment went from bad to worse to worser.

And is it just me or did Vinnie Mac just sound like he was hocking up a huge loogie when he said "hell"?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I thought that, I really did, but hey, at least they ended the segment with a lot of ho's dancing around the Irish midget. I can't believe what I just typed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information