No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that's how you ruin a Finlay/Benoit match.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Didnt think it was possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur
        So that's how you ruin a Finlay/Benoit match.
        The Boogeyman is an upgrade over everything. He's even an upgrade over The Boogeyman.

I hope he ends up eating the little munchkin. As if his character couldn't get any better....

Question: Will the WWE allow the World Championship to change hands in Omaha on a generally meaningless Smackdown two months before Wrestlemania?

Answer: No.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I have on WWE and Just Incredible is on MTV I havent watched wrestling in like 3 years but what the hell is going on MTV has wrestling now?
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Originally posted by Brodeur
            The Boogeyman is an upgrade over everything. He's even an upgrade over The Boogeyman.

I hope he ends up eating the little munchkin. As if his character couldn't get any better....

Question: Will the WWE allow the World Championship to change hands in Omaha on a generally meaningless Smackdown two months before Wrestlemania?

We can hope that the World Championship change hands. I can't take anymore Botchtista as the champ, he's just so insanely awful.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I watched about the first 5 minutes of that Wrestling Society X before I turned to Aries Spears on Comedy Central. WSX was absolutely horrible. They didn't even show the whole match I saw, they edited it down just to show the spots, which is boring to me. Big BOO in my book.

The ending of Smackdown was fun though. I love when they make those type of tag matches, putting potential opponents together, they should do that more often.

I haven't seen Smackdown in so long, who the hell are those 50's kids, Deuce and Domino?

Comment

• not a fan of wsx, no real psychology.. just a spotfest with explosions.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior
                  I watched about the first 5 minutes of that Wrestling Society X before I turned to Aries Spears on Comedy Central. WSX was absolutely horrible. They didn't even show the whole match I saw, they edited it down just to show the spots, which is boring to me. Big BOO in my book.

The ending of Smackdown was fun though. I love when they make those type of tag matches, putting potential opponents together, they should do that more often.

I haven't seen Smackdown in so long, who the hell are those 50's kids, Deuce and Domino?
                  The untouchables from either OVW or DSW i think.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

We can hope that the World Championship change hands. I can't take anymore Botchtista as the champ, he's just so insanely awful.
                    Youre giving him too much credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51

I think you might like the boogeyman a bit too much. He is enjoyable at times, but bad spot to pick interrupting a benoit/finlay match

Comment

• I watch WSX for sheer hilarity to see what extent they'll drag themselves down to. I mean Vampiro tombstoning X-Pac onto an exploding casket is quite hilarious just because it rules.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Deuce & Domino are AWESOME!!! I love their music.. and the Greaser gimmick is golden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
                            Deuce & Domino are AWESOME!!! I love their music.. and the Greaser gimmick is golden.
                            I actually agree... Im usually not high on gimmicks like this, but I love those 2... and cherry...

Comment

I watch WSX for sheer hilarity to see what extent they'll drag themselves down to. I mean Vampiro tombstoning X-Pac onto an exploding casket is quite hilarious just because it rules.
                              Oh ill watch it, cant beat random new jack.. but still...

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
                                Originally posted by bearsfan_51

I think you might like the boogeyman a bit too much. He is enjoyable at times, but bad spot to pick interrupting a benoit/finlay match
                                I would give The Boogeyman his own two hour sitcom. And I agree good matches like that should not be interrupted, but it sets up a fued/storyline with Finlay, so at least it has some utility.

And yeah, I haven't seen Smackdown in a long while but I enjoyed the Duece-Domino gimmick. Their intro with the music is grand too and for a new team they were generating some real heat (assuming it wasn't added later). Umaga would kill for that heat.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information