No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if the DX thing is going to last for a few months or was it just cause it was an anniversary

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
      Didnt Bret Hart go into the WWE Hall of Fame last year? I thought there may have been some kind of make up between Bret and Vince? Like I said I have been away from wrestling for years, and still need to read his new book.
      Yes, Vince and Bret have somewhat made peace, but Bret still hates Shawn.

Shawn Michaels acctually attended the HOF ceremony, but left before Bret arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        I wonder if the DX thing is going to last for a few months or was it just cause it was an anniversary

I hope to god it never shows up again. Re-uniting the first 875 times was enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          Yes, Vince and Bret have somewhat made peace, but Bret still hates Shawn.

Shawn Michaels acctually attended the HOF ceremony, but left before Bret arrived.
          Why does Bret hate him? I thought Shawn was unaware of everything that happened at Survivor Series? Or did I forget some stuff since I really havent talked wrestling in years.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Why does Bret hate him? I thought Shawn was unaware of everything that happened at Survivor Series? Or did I forget some stuff since I really havent talked wrestling in years.
            They had a ton of personal issues before Montreal happened. That just added to the fire.

Comment

• I'm surprised Cena did not make an appearance. He definitely should have.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                They had a ton of personal issues before Montreal happened. That just added to the fire.
                Anything you can remember off the top of your head?
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Shawn has recently admitted that he knew what was going to happen all along.

Bret ALWAYS thought that Shawn knew.

But the bad blood between Bret and Shawn has acctually started when Shawn told Bret to "get the f***" out of the ring when Shawn beat Bret in the Iron Man Match.

Shawn told his own manager to stay out of the ring also, he wanted that moment all to himself.

Comment

Shawn has recently admitted that he knew what was going to happen all along.

Bret ALWAYS thought that Shawn knew.

But the bad blood between Bret and Shawn has acctually started when Shawn told Bret to "get the f***" out of the ring when Shawn beat Bret in the Iron Man Match.

Shawn told his own manager to stay out of the ring also, he wanted that moment all to himself.
                    Thats nuts. Im watching the Bret Hart Hall of Fame speech now. Its awesome. I love how he starts out "I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me", and how he said he never injured one wrestler in his whole career.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I still don't see why Bret can blame Shawn at all for the screwjob. All Shawn did was listen to his boss. Vince told him what to do and he did it.

Neither Vince or Bret are right though. They were both in the wrong on that occasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        I still don't see why Bret can blame Shawn at all for the screwjob. All Shawn did was listen to his boss. Vince told him what to do and he did it.

Neither Vince or Bret are right though. They were both in the wrong on that occasion.
                        You don't think Shawn was jumping at an opportunity to screw Bret???

Fact is, a lot of former wrestlers that have worked with Shawn don't have very nice things to say about him right now.

Even Undertaker called Shawn a pain in a @$$.
                        Last edited by MaxV; 12-10-2007, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Im not saying he isnt/wasnt a dick. Im just talking about the isolated Montreal incident.

And yes, ive heard all of the Taker "Taping his fists" stories and what not.

Comment

• I acctually agree that it wasn't really Shawn's fault that Montreal Screwjob happend.

That was Vince's decision.

I still don't understand why Vince would think that Bret would take the title to Nitro.

Bret would never even consider embarassing a man for whom he worked for more then a decade.

Comment

I acctually agree that it wasn't really Shawn's fault that Montreal Screwjob happend.

That was Vince's decision.

I still don't understand why Vince would think that Bret would take the title to Nitro.

Bret would never even consider embarassing a man for whom he worked for more then a decade.
                              And i'm pretty sure Bret had all the respect in the world for Vince until that happened.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Bret's a self-loathing baby. He should have dropped the belt because that's what you do. He was leaving, they wanted to put the belt on Shawn, it's his job to do that. The fact that he tried to play politics on his way out the door was his own undoing, and part of the reason why his legacy is now tarnished.

I mean really...if you think about who will have the more enduring legacy between Michaels and Hart, it's not even close. If you'd have asked that question in 1997 the answer would likely have been Hart.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information