• Show
Clear All

• bump for raw

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by comahan
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by Brodeur
      So that's how you ruin a Finlay/Benoit match.
      The Boogeyman is an upgrade over everything. He's even an upgrade over The Boogeyman.

I hope he ends up eating the little munchkin. As if his character couldn't get any better....

Question: Will the WWE allow the World Championship to change hands in Omaha on a generally meaningless Smackdown two months before Wrestlemania?

Answer: No.
      I think you might like the boogeyman a bit too much. He is enjoyable at times, but bad spot to pick interrupting a benoit/finlay match
      I would give The Boogeyman his own two hour sitcom. And I agree good matches like that should not be interrupted, but it sets up a fued/storyline with Finlay, so at least it has some utility.

And yeah, I haven't seen Smackdown in a long while but I enjoyed the Duece-Domino gimmick. Their intro with the music is grand too and for a new team they were generating some real heat (assuming it wasn't added later). Umaga would kill for that heat.
      Boogeyman/Finlay feud would be a waste, imo. Boogeyman is nothing more than a novelty and will never be a wrestler, and Finlay is a guy who puts guys over and makes them look good (I know that doesnt make since cause Finlay could try and make him look credible, but I dont buy it.). I enjoy boogeymans entrance though.

Well, Smackdown has a reputation on the internet for piping in sounds, so I wouldnt doubt that they did, but still, gotta like Deuce & Domino.

Comment

• I say hooray to the Super Crazy push

Comment

• The Road toWrestlemania is heading in a good direction

Comment

• I am definately ordering this years Wrestlemania..

Cena/Michaels, Batista/Taker, Orton/Edge (?), probably a Money in the Bank Match.. I also heard a rumor from my internet wrestling website writer-buddy that

So, should be an interesting show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
              I am definately ordering this years Wrestlemania..

Cena/Michaels, Batista/Taker, Orton/Edge (?), probably a Money in the Bank Match.. I also heard a rumor from my internet wrestling website writer-buddy that

I have also seen these rumors around.... any news on is Stone Cold will be around for this years Mania

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
                Originally posted by Lions WMD
                I am definately ordering this years Wrestlemania..

I have also seen these rumors around.... any news on is Stone Cold will be around for this years Mania
                should be, theyll want to promote his movie, and there is no bigger stage.

Comment

• Good Raw. I like what they are doing, although the Undertaker choice was obvious to a five year old. They should at least try to tease out the two teams as partners up till No Way Out though.

That Ric Flair confrontation with Carlito was fantastic. Mostly because, as I said just a few days ago, it was dead on. Carlito has been so lame and stale and Flair (even though he was acting) tore him apart in about 10 seconds. As much as I don't want Flair wrestling on my television anymore, he can cut a promo better than anyone.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Good Raw. I like what they are doing, although the Undertaker choice was obvious to a five year old. They should at least try to tease out the two teams as partners up till No Way Out though.

That Ric Flair confrontation with Carlito was fantastic. Mostly because, as I said just a few days ago, it was dead on. Carlito has been so lame and stale and Flair (even though he was acting) tore him apart in about 10 seconds. As much as I don't want Flair wrestling on my television anymore, he can cut a promo better than anyone.
                    Oh god, that was an awesome promo. And youre dead on, still one of, if not THE best promo guy in the business.

Comment

• TNA ppv this sunday......

Now, im just guessing here (no spoilers) but theyll probably add an AJ Styles vs Rhino Match, something to do with Shelley, Senshi, Starr, and those guys, and something to do with Chris Daniels.

Btw, that chris daniels vigniette was great last week imo, heres a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX8s6w2yUSc&eurl=

Hopefully this means an NWA title push, and if so, Id love to see him go back to his "gods gift to wrestling" gimmick.

Comment

• Oh wow, this sounds intriguing.

[SPOILER]There are plans to form a new heel stable soon in TNA Wrestling. The current plan is to put Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Scott Steiner and Tyson Tomko together.
                        With AJ Styles' recent heel turn and Scott Steiner returning to TNA next month as Christian Cage's enforcer for his match against Kurt Angle, the steps are already being taken to align the foursome.

Christian Cage will fill the "Ric Flair" role as the star, AJ Styles as the pure athelete, Tyson Tomko as the powerful bigman and Scott Steiner serving as the veteran and another enforcer.

Babyfaces like Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle and Christopher Daniels will have their hands full with this faction, whose top priority will be keeping the NWA Title on Christian Cage/
                        [SPOILER]

I think I might realllllllly enjoy this if done right.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigrick0016
                          I say hooray to the Super Crazy push
                          Hes super, and hes crazy, and he is extremely annoying

Comment

• Good Raw. I missed Ric Flair ripping into Carlito. Dammit. At this point I'm really hoping Cena and Batista turn heel, cause I hate face v face matches.

Also, Mickie James = hot.

Comment

• Hoping to see a POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNCEEEEEEEEEEE-UH tonight. PERIOD.

And some CM Punk.

Im also interested to see where theyre going with the originals vs new blood angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24
                                Originally posted by bigrick0016
                                I say hooray to the Super Crazy push
                                Hes super, and hes crazy, and he is extremely annoying
                                If you don't realize the greatness of Super Crazy you don't deserve to watch wrestling. (Or maybe I'm just stuck in the old days)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information