Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Billingsly is Canadian, that prevents him from looking at Bret Hart as anything other than the messiah.
    for the first time that i have ever seen in my lifetime that you have spoken some truth.
    congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      for the first time that i have ever seen in my lifetime that you have spoken some truth.
      congrats.
      Congrats on being narrow minded.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

congrats.
        That's funny because I was just thinking of how much I care what high-school kids who have pictures of themselves in their sigs think of me.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          That's funny because I was just thinking of how much I care what high-school kids who have pictures of themselves in their sigs think of me.
          the man dem dont understand sarcasm. i am yanking your chain BF. but obviously you would care what i think about you because you took the time to reply to what i said regarding you.

Comment

• Bret Hart isn't the Messiah?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hahaha...

Comment

• No Way Out updates:

Chavo beat CM Punk
                Smackdown elimination chamber: Undertaker left with Batista
                Edge Beat Mysterio
                John Cena won over Orton by DQ
                Raw Elimination Chamber: HHH beat Jeff Hardy

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• You forgot to mention that Floyd Mayweather showed up and looks like he will be wrestling at Wrestlemania with Big Show, who made his return.

Mayweather gave him a few stiff punches and legitimately busted him up and broke his nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                    You forgot to mention that Floyd Mayweather showed up and looks like he will be wrestling at Wrestlemania with Big Show, who made his return.

Mayweather gave him a few stiff punches and legitimately busted him up and broke his nose.
                    Yea, I read that. It was crazy. I for one, thought that when Mayweather unloaded on him, it wasnt staged. I mean, the whole Mayweather being there was, but him busting the Big Show like that wasnt.

In any case, it sounds like the first thought was to have Floyd and Rey fight Shane and the Big Show at Wreslemania.

Comment

• Actually, I heard they are trying to get Oscar De La Hoya to be Big Shows partner...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        Actually, I heard they are trying to get Oscar De La Hoya to be Big Shows partner...
                        News to me. But I think something may need to be done because of Rey's injury. They said that Floyd and the Big show were going to sit down today and fogure soemthing out. In any event, Floyd actually broke the Big Show's nose.

BTW, is anyone else really pissed at the way Randy beat, or well lost, to Cena last night. Kinda stupid.

Comment

News to me. But I think something may need to be done because of Rey's injury. They said that Floyd and the Big show were going to sit down today and fogure soemthing out. In any event, Floyd actually broke the Big Show's nose.

BTW, is anyone else really pissed at the way Randy beat, or well lost, to Cena last night. Kinda stupid.

No because it allows for the build up of the Triple Threat Match at Mania with Orton, Cena, and HHH.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            No because it allows for the build up of the Triple Threat Match at Mania with Orton, Cena, and HHH.
                            Yea thats true too. I would rather have seen Cena take the title though. Orton just bugs me as a champion. Everyone loves to hate Cena, the same way everyone loved to hate HHH a few years back.

But yea def, as soon as that happened, I knew right away.

Comment

• Would not be surprised in the least to see Orton and Cena rematch possibly tonight or in the near future with Orton dropping the belt. The buildup to Wrestlemania is supposed to be "Cena-HHH II", at least that has been the plan since Cena's return.

Comment

• Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff Launching Own Wrestling Promotion
                                [COLOR=blue! important]Hulk [/color][COLOR=blue! important]Hogan[/color] is just days away from launching his own professional wrestling promotion intended to compete with World Wrestling Entertainment, reports The Sun out of the United Kingdom. Hogan told The Sun that he and [COLOR=blue! important]Eric [/color][COLOR=blue! important]Bischoff[/color] are very close to signing a television deal with a major United States network. Hogan commented, “Last night me and Eric were getting ready to sign a deal with one of the [COLOR=blue! important]TV [/color][COLOR=blue! important]networks[/color] here in America. We had a little bit of a problem with the licensing and merchandising, which has delayed it. But I totally expect we’re going to sign the TV portion of this very soon, because there’s no point in starting any sort of wrestling organization without the TV locked in place.”
                                Hogan says after the television deal is locked, they will make an official announcement. Hulk on went to tell The Sun that the new product he and Bischoff plan to launch will be a product similar to [COLOR=blue! important]WWE[/color] but he “prays to God it’s nothing like what is on TV now” and even refers to WWE's product as "boring programming."
                                When asked what they plan on doing for talent the Hulkster said, “There are a lot of unhappy [COLOR=blue! important]campers[/color] in the WWE and there are also a new breed of wrestlers that Vince McMahon hasn’t explored yet, that we have. And I’m in better shape than I have been for about 10 years.”
                                You can read the full article by The Sun at this link.
                                anyone care?
                                http://www.rajah.com/base/node/11174
                                Last edited by jballa838; 02-19-2008, 05:35 PM.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information