Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They refuse to give hardy a chance. Pathetic.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
      They refuse to give hardy a chance. Pathetic.
      He just got off a 60-day suspension for using drugs.

      BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • I haven't watched much wrestling latest but they need DX to get back together. Triple H and Shawn Micheals as DX was a huge crowd favorite it seemed. Then Triple H got hurt and was out and DX stopped.

        Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • They pretty much did that for the last year...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
            They refuse to give hardy a chance. Pathetic.
            He had a title shot and was probably going to win the MITB, but then got suspended so that's just ********.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
              I haven't watched much wrestling latest but they need DX to get back together. Triple H and Shawn Micheals as DX was a huge crowd favorite it seemed. Then Triple H got hurt and was out and DX stopped.
              DX has had about 9000000000 "returns" in the past 5 years.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                DX has had about 9000000000 "returns" in the past 5 years.
                The latest occurring last month during the Mexico tour.

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7254616

                  D-Lo signed with WWE!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    You know i'm down with the brown!

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCzxO...eature=related

                    Comment


                    • D-Lo used to be one of my favorite wrestlers even though he crippled Droz. Last I heard, he had been wrestling in Japan.

                      Comment


                      • Jesus McJesus.. the Rock's new DVD is gonna be freakin amazing!

                        DISC ONE

                        * Samoan Royalty - WWE Intercontinental Champions Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Rocky Maivia (2/13/97 Raw)
                        * Rock the Ruler - Owen Hart vs. The Rock (04/6/98 Raw)
                        * The Nation vs. DX - King of the Ring 1998 Tournament : Triple H vs. The Rock (6/22/98 Raw)
                        * Rock's Big Chance - Mankind vs. The Rock for vacant WWF title - Survivor Series 1998
                        * Rocky Rivalry with Mankind - Last Man Standing Match: Mankind vs. The Rock - St. Valentine's Day Massacre 99 PPV
                        * So it continues... - Ladder Match: Mankind vs. The Rock (2/15/99 Raw)
                        * Two of the Most Charismatic Superstars Ever - Steve Austin vs. The Rock - Wrestlemania XV

                        DISC TWO

                        * The People's Champion - Steel Cage Match: The Rock vs. Triple H (7/5/99 Raw)
                        * The Rock `n Sock Connection - The Rock & Mankind vs. Undertaker & Big Show (8/30/99 Raw)
                        * The Verbal SmackDown! - No Holds Barred Match: The Rock vs. Kane (12/30/99 Smackdown)
                        * The McMahon-Helmsley Regime vs. The Rock - Triple H vs. The Rock - Backlash 2000
                        * The Following Night... - Steel Cage Match: The Rock vs. Shane McMahon (5/1/00 Raw)
                        * The Great One vs. The Olympic Medalist - Kurt Angle vs. The Rock - No Way Out 2001
                        * The New Title - WCW Champion Booker T vs. The Rock - Summerslam 2001
                        * The Undisputed Champion - WWE Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho vs. The Rock - Royal Rumble 2001

                        DISC 3

                        * Icon vs. Icon - The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan - Wrestlemania 18
                        * Triple Threat - Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker vs. The Rock - Vengeance 2002
                        * Just Bring It - The Rock vs. Eddie Guerrero (7/22/02 Raw)
                        * Third Time's A Charm? - Steve Austin vs. The Rock - Wrestlemania XIX
                        * Transcending Sports Entertainment - The Rock: The Most Electrifying in Sports Entertainment

                        DVD Extras

                        Heat, July 11, 1999 "Billy's Prayer to God"
                        Raw, August 9, 1999 "The Big Slow"
                        Raw, September 6, 1999 "My Name is Kane"
                        Raw, November 15, 1999 "Doughnuts"
                        Smackdown, August 10, 2000 "Hermie"
                        Raw, December 4, 2000 "Armageddon Opponents"
                        Raw, August 13, 2001 "Thomas Jefferson Sucka"
                        Raw, September 10, 2001 "The People's Strudel"
                        Smackdown, September 20, 2001 "Great Balls of Fire"
                        Smackdown, January 3, 2002 "Copacabana"
                        Smackdown, January 17, 2002 "Camera Man"
                        Smackdown, January 24, 2002 "The Charleston"
                        No Way Out, February 17, 2002 "nWo
                        Smackdown, July 11, 2002 "Busta Rhymes"
                        Raw, March 10, 2003 "The Superhero"
                        Raw, June 21, 2004 "Miami Dolphins"
                        The One-Liners

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          Jesus McJesus.. the Rock's new DVD is gonna be freakin amazing!

                          DISC ONE

                          * Samoan Royalty - WWE Intercontinental Champions Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Rocky Maivia (2/13/97 Raw)
                          * Rock the Ruler - Owen Hart vs. The Rock (04/6/98 Raw)
                          * The Nation vs. DX - King of the Ring 1998 Tournament : Triple H vs. The Rock (6/22/98 Raw)
                          * Rock's Big Chance - Mankind vs. The Rock for vacant WWF title - Survivor Series 1998
                          * Rocky Rivalry with Mankind - Last Man Standing Match: Mankind vs. The Rock - St. Valentine's Day Massacre 99 PPV
                          * So it continues... - Ladder Match: Mankind vs. The Rock (2/15/99 Raw)
                          * Two of the Most Charismatic Superstars Ever - Steve Austin vs. The Rock - Wrestlemania XV

                          DISC TWO

                          * The People's Champion - Steel Cage Match: The Rock vs. Triple H (7/5/99 Raw)
                          * The Rock `n Sock Connection - The Rock & Mankind vs. Undertaker & Big Show (8/30/99 Raw)
                          * The Verbal SmackDown! - No Holds Barred Match: The Rock vs. Kane (12/30/99 Smackdown)
                          * The McMahon-Helmsley Regime vs. The Rock - Triple H vs. The Rock - Backlash 2000
                          * The Following Night... - Steel Cage Match: The Rock vs. Shane McMahon (5/1/00 Raw)
                          * The Great One vs. The Olympic Medalist - Kurt Angle vs. The Rock - No Way Out 2001
                          * The New Title - WCW Champion Booker T vs. The Rock - Summerslam 2001
                          * The Undisputed Champion - WWE Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho vs. The Rock - Royal Rumble 2001

                          DISC 3

                          * Icon vs. Icon - The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan - Wrestlemania 18
                          * Triple Threat - Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker vs. The Rock - Vengeance 2002
                          * Just Bring It - The Rock vs. Eddie Guerrero (7/22/02 Raw)
                          * Third Time's A Charm? - Steve Austin vs. The Rock - Wrestlemania XIX
                          * Transcending Sports Entertainment - The Rock: The Most Electrifying in Sports Entertainment

                          DVD Extras

                          Heat, July 11, 1999 "Billy's Prayer to God"
                          Raw, August 9, 1999 "The Big Slow"
                          Raw, September 6, 1999 "My Name is Kane"
                          Raw, November 15, 1999 "Doughnuts"
                          Smackdown, August 10, 2000 "Hermie"
                          Raw, December 4, 2000 "Armageddon Opponents"
                          Raw, August 13, 2001 "Thomas Jefferson Sucka"
                          Raw, September 10, 2001 "The People's Strudel"
                          Smackdown, September 20, 2001 "Great Balls of Fire"
                          Smackdown, January 3, 2002 "Copacabana"
                          Smackdown, January 17, 2002 "Camera Man"
                          Smackdown, January 24, 2002 "The Charleston"
                          No Way Out, February 17, 2002 "nWo
                          Smackdown, July 11, 2002 "Busta Rhymes"
                          Raw, March 10, 2003 "The Superhero"
                          Raw, June 21, 2004 "Miami Dolphins"
                          The One-Liners

                          I was at that RAW! :D

                          Magical sig by OSUGiants

                          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                          Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                          Comment


                          • Whoa there.. we were just Rickrolled!

                            In other news, Jimmy Wang Yang was suspended for 30 days.

                            Comment


                            • Huge HBK fan and been so all my life.

                              Also loved Hurricane Helms. Wish they'd bring him back, hehe...

                              Also, while we're talking about the Rock, I remember one Raw when he and Steve Austin sang a duet remix of Margaritaville. That's one of my favorite Raw moments ever, and I really wish I could find the video just so I could watch it again. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

                              Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
                                Huge HBK fan and been so all my life.

                                Also loved Hurricane Helms. Wish they'd bring him back, hehe...

                                Also, while we're talking about the Rock, I remember one Raw when he and Steve Austin sang a duet remix of Margaritaville. That's one of my favorite Raw moments ever, and I really wish I could find the video just so I could watch it again. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5uMVAJJt4

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information