X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumor is Cena's going to SD and Batista to RAW

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Rey Rey to Raw, can't say I'm thrilled with the pick but then again I haven't been a Mysterio fan since he left the Cruiserweight Division.
      I still can't believe they gave him the World Heavyweight Championship a couple years ago.

Comment

• Here's Mr. McMahon to ruin a surprisingly good opening match and a chance at a good Raw.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ok seriously this Million Dollar Giveaway needs to stop. Vince seems to be a bumbling buffoon out there. Not really what Mr. McMahon should come off across on WWE TV.

And the only thing more confusing then that is this ridiculous HHH/Cena angle. WTF? HHH is coming off as the heel and Cena as the face? Seriously hasn't Cena ran his course as a face? I know that him turning heel would hurt his merchandise sales but seriously its needed to spice things up on WWE programming. It has become so mundane and predictable its pathetic.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Jeff Hardy to Smackdown. I must say I'm surprised by that.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Jeff Hardy to Smackdown. I must say I'm surprised by that.
              surprised?I am stunned that was one name I never thought of or heard of in draft rumors

Comment

• Matt Hardy vs Edge vs Jeff Hardy for the title is a match full of awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• It works out perfect. Him vs. Edge for the title! F YEAH! He's got such a better chance of a title run there, and he can go out there with his brother and do stuff too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    It works out perfect. Him vs. Edge for the title! F YEAH! He's got such a better chance of a title run there, and he can go out there with his brother and do stuff too.
                    My thoughts exactly, I mean HHH/Cena/Orton have a stranglehold on the WWE Title so the only way Jeff could of have a title run is to change brands.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Crippled people are not allowed in the palace of wisdom.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• WOOO Team Extreme reunion

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          WOOO Team Extreme reunion
                          That was short lived.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Cole/King= the end of my ears.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• JR to Smackdown?!?!

Comment

• Breaking up King and JR officially proves that the WWE has no clue anymore.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information