• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
    can someone youtube what happened?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iJhC7JTzZD4

Comment

• I feel very very sorry for Edge. He now has Triple H on his show. Should be interesting to see how everything plays out, though.

Comment

• i doubt triple h actually goes 2 smackdown

Comment

• I still think Cena ends up on SD

Comment

• No way HHH ends up on SmackDown. Are they trying to resurrect it?

Comment

No way HHH ends up on SmackDown. Are they trying to resurrect it?
              They should just let it die. They don't have enough talent to have 3 shows.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                They should just let it die. They don't have enough talent to have 3 shows.
                They don't but do they have too much to have 1 show? If they do have just raw I think they make it 3 hours.

Comment

• Used to be a huge wrestling fan and i have started to watch more recently, and i just want to say, that Hornswagel's tadpole splash is the greatest thing i have ever seen. I could watch that over jessica alba and britney spears lezzing all over each other
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Nice that they do this the week after a guy from TNA DIED while taking down their PPV set. :P
                    The roles have reversed! Instead of TNA copying WWE it is now WWE copying off of TNA! Oh.............

WHO DAT!

Comment

They don't but do they have too much to have 1 show? If they do have just raw I think they make it 3 hours.
                      Yeah, they have enough people (quantity) but not enough quality. Cut the fat, combine the shows (kill ECW or Smackdown) and give the viewers some fantastic wrestling for 2 hours. You can also cut down on the promo's. Only do short promo's if they enhance the story line and instead make the matches longer.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• So apparently JR hates hates hates the switch to Smackdown. He found out about it when everyone else did.. he said he thought about retiring last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          So apparently JR hates hates hates the switch to Smackdown. He found out about it when everyone else did.. he said he thought about retiring last night.
                          Why in God's name would they move JR to Smackdown?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Well it's been rumored that Cole will take over for JR.. WWE is image conscious and with HD programming and Raw as the flagship show, they want a better looking call guy for the show, like Michael Cole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              Well it's been rumored that Cole will take over for JR.. WWE is image conscious and with HD programming and Raw as the flagship show, they want a better looking call guy for the show, like Michael Cole.
                              Then they should have brought back Josh Matthews for the better lookingness. He's a sexy bastard.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Can anyone do the vince mcmahon walk? I'm positive it can only be done with something stuck up your ass.
                                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information