Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Then they should have brought back Josh Matthews for the better lookingness. He's a sexy bastard.

You must spread some reputation around before giving to Brodeur again.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
      Used to be a huge wrestling fan and i have started to watch more recently, and i just want to say, that Hornswagel's tadpole splash is the greatest thing i have ever seen. I could watch that over jessica alba and britney spears lezzing all over each other
      Watching a midget deliver a frog splash is funny, but you have officially given it too much credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
        Watching a midget deliver a frog splash is funny, but you have officially given it too much credit.
        You do not understand how funny i find midgets, i'm on an eric cartman level when it comes to them.
        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Then they should have brought back Josh Matthews for the better lookingness. He's a sexy bastard.
          I agree. He's also a good commentator. I was hoping they'd move Adamle somewhere else and have Matthews take over ECW.

Comment

• Also the move for HHH to go to smackdown is to give him more time with the fam as steph is preggers again. per liveaudiowrestling.com

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by alexschnarr View Post
              Also the move for HHH to go to smackdown is to give him more time with the fam as steph is preggers again. per liveaudiowrestling.com
              Well that is well known and she should be due in the very near future.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Okay so there's apparently a Supplemental Draft set for tomorrow.

I still think they move either London or Kendrick, or both, to ECW. Carlito should go to Smackdown. Trevor Murdoch would be solid in ECW..

PREDICTION:: Hacksaw Jim Duggan to ECW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Okay so there's apparently a Supplemental Draft set for tomorrow.

I still think they move either London or Kendrick, or both, to ECW. Carlito should go to Smackdown. Trevor Murdoch would be solid in ECW..

PREDICTION:: Hacksaw Jim Duggan to ECW.
                  London and Kendrick would be awesome in ECW.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    London and Kendrick would be awesome in ECW.
                    If it was vintage ECW. They are so limited in what they can do, watch some ring of honor or TNA when they were in it. We need a modern day TLC

Just one more time i want to hear "D-VON..GET THE TABLES" Sorry for the nostalgic rant

Is RVD still wrestling?

EDIT: Here is a link to tons of moves having i'm sure everyones favorite

http://www.yucubetoo.com/alpha.html
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• RVD is taking time off atm. Burnt out or something. And watch TNA on thursday, youll more than likely hear "D-VON.. GET THE TABLES". Although im not sure if you meant that you wanted to hear it in WWE.

Comment

• Moving HHH to smackdown sucks, moving JR to smackdown sucks even worse but then again I haven't watched wrestling in awhile because its gotten pretty bad.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well.. they're letting "Evan Bourne" do some pretty good stuff. He's getting pretty over with the crowd too. I believe he used a Shooting Star Press last week.

They don't have the Cruiserweight Title anymore so, just stock ECW with the Cruisers and let them go.

Comment

• RVD is training with the Ultimate Warrior for Warrior's big comeback at some random Indy Fed.. I think in a match against ORLANDO JORDAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWPE8o3jDI

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              Well.. they're letting "Evan Bourne" do some pretty good stuff. He's getting pretty over with the crowd too. I believe he used a Shooting Star Press last week.

They don't have the Cruiserweight Title anymore so, just stock ECW with the Cruisers and let them go.
                              That would be the best idea ever. An entire show of high risk maneuvers.

Comment

• Matt Hardy got fat. He looks so awkward jumping off the top rope now. Its really sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information