No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey big dawg do you remember how much they charge for shirts at the merch stands in the arena?

Comment

• I wonder what they consider to be "Professional".. My camera got turned away at a Lions game, but I still got it in. Hopefully they wouldn't do the same at a WWE event. My camera has a 12x Optical zoom, so it could get some pretty good pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
        Hey big dawg do you remember how much they charge for shirts at the merch stands in the arena?

The prices vary. I got my Randy Orton Legend Killer T-Shirt and I paid $25 for it. Well worth it in my opinion.

http://www.wweshop.com/Product_detai...uctId=01-09379

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• The last time I went to a WWE show, I had this camera and got turned away:

And as for the "professional camera" part, I am watching the PPV right now and I see a dude in the third row with what looks to be either a Canon or Nikon DSLR WITH flash unit, and that surprises the hell out of me...

And while I am here... Kofi Kingston... really? That was out of left field...

Comment

• Y2J came back for this? My hatred of the WWE booking staff is reaching an all time high.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• [Partial Spoiler]I hope that now Jericho doesn't have the Intercontental title, he gets a shot at the WWE Championship in the near future.[/Partial Spoiler]

I put it in white text in case someone doesn't want to know what happened until tomorrow.

Comment

• That end makes no sense, but all the sense in the world. Obviously they are going to have HHH drop the title on RAW tomorrow. I mean, it would make sense. But why elude to a CM Punk cash in when they had the perfect out for HHH tonight? I realize that they have done nothing to really build up Punk properly, but it just seems like the perfect time for him to run in and beat a battered HHH, and with HHH going to Smackdown, he doesn't get his rematch, or something. I mean, if they can have Koffi Kingston come out of nowhere and win the IC title, I don't see why Punk can't do the same. It would certainly mix things up. I guess it will be mildly interesting to see what they choose to do from here. It made sense to let HHH even the score. Hopefully whatever they do, it involves getting rid of the spinner belt.

And that was the absolute worst crowd I think I've seen and not heard in a lon gtime. It was like they were at a funeral...
                Last edited by Jay; 06-29-2008, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• RAW still has no World Title....................I'm literally shocked.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I too am stunned. As soon as the first match ended I thought the WWE Championship was a given. Wow, I can't believe it. It will be very interesting to see what they do to get one of the titles back to raw.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      I too am stunned. As soon as the first match ended I thought the WWE Championship was a given. Wow, I can't believe it. It will be very interesting to see what they do to get one of the titles back to raw.
                      Probably something involving C.M. Punk cashing in MITB.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                        Probably something involving C.M. Punk cashing in MITB.

While that is an obvious choice, really I don't see it. As mentioned before, the WWE has totally mishandled Punk since he surprised certainly me in winning MITB. To rush him into a World Champ is totally a wrong decision. He'd be nothing more then a transitional champ and worst yet what would you do with him after the loss? Right now to me you have some interaction with HHH in a match against a legitimate contender on RAW or Smackdown and then have Edge and his cohorts screw him out of the WWE Title.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Well hopefully they drop the spinner belt for something more respectable soon. It was a cool gimmick for a while, but now it's just played out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            Well hopefully they drop the spinner belt for something more respectable soon. It was a cool gimmick for a while, but now it's just played out...
                            I don't see that happening anytime soon either but I totally agree with the sentiment.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Hey what's up guys? I just got home from night of champions about 30 mins ago. I certainly don't want to give away any spoilers for those that didn't watch the PPV or go to a website to see spoilers. Generally speaking I thought the show was really good especially for what''s considered a secondary PPV. Granted my viewpoint could be a little biased or skewed since I was actually at the show and it's a totally different environment and experience live. I really wouldn't say there was a "bad" match on the card and the co main events were much better than I or probably anyone expected.

Overall I was really happy about the experience and would definitely recommend going to a WWE show if you get the chance. I guess I'd agree that the crowd was somewhat lackluster but Dallas crowds for any event are usually like that. I will say in defense of my section we were pretty loud and boisterous, especially me I almost lost my voice lol.

SPOILER ALERT-- I'm not sure if this is considered a spoiler and I'm sorry if it is but it appeared as though HHH hurt his leg for real towards the end of the match. Either that or he was doing a great job of selling.

Comment

• Probably a little bit of both...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information