Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rofl Punk out Edged Edge

Comment

• Wow that was lame... did acting get worse i havent watched WWE in awhile but it was extremely poor faking.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That came out of NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I thought Punk was gonna cash in last night
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
            I thought Punk was gonna cash in last night
            I really don't understand why he didn't, except for the fact that Edge wasn't the headlining match. Maybe this really means they will get rid of the spinner belt since it has no reason to be on Smackdown.

I think they rushed this a bit but who cares, Punk is definitely my favorite right now!

Comment

• Wow did that really just happen?! I always think it's a good idea to surprise the fans and throw em a curve when they're expecting a fast ball.

Oh and no offense but packer legend is a total mark, how can you begrudge pro wrestling for being fake?! That's the whole point, it's not supposed to be MMA or something.

Comment

• We need some of those ta ta's 2 fall out :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                  Wow did that really just happen?! I always think it's a good idea to surprise the fans and throw em a curve when they're expecting a fast ball.

Oh and no offense but packer legend is a total mark, how can you begrudge pro wrestling for being fake?! That's the whole point, it's not supposed to be MMA or something.
                  What im saying is obviously its fake but isnt the point to have good acting and make it look real? I was saying there doing a poor job of acting and making it look real.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Rey doesn't shoot up as his entrance anymore..

Also that ***** says his name all ********.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      What im saying is obviously its fake but isnt the point to have good acting and make it look real? I was saying there doing a poor job of acting and making it look real.
                      Yes you're right about that the whole point or objective in wrestling is to make everything look as real and believable as possible without actually hurting yourself or your opponent. But I didn't think the segment you were talking about was an example of bad acting. I thought Edge Batista and punk worked that pretty well.

Comment

• Santino Marella is Raw
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Or...is de batman!

Santino is always good for a laugh.

Comment

• How does 1 get eyes like Rey... are those contacts?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                              How does 1 get eyes like Rey... are those contacts?
                              Yeah they are.

Comment

• NO!! Please don't do this to Punk and create and kill his credibility all in one night. Don't make him lay down to JBL. This can't happen... please let JBL put Punk over...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information