No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that was an example of bad acting, those "security" guys looked way too small to overpower a man with the size and strength of Cena lol. I really hope they don't change the title holder that quickly punk should obviously go over JBL.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
      How does 1 get eyes like Rey... are those contacts?
      Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
      Yeah they are.
      I once had the opportunity to buy contacts like that.
      But I heard it messes with your vision.
      And they're not cheap.
      And I have ommetaphobia.

Comment

• I knew Cena was gonna return that was too obvious

Comment

• Haha with Cryme Tyme too wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Haha with Cryme Tyme too wtf?
            yeah CT surprised me a biit I thought he'd come out with a chair or some weapon like that

Comment

• This is all that matters:

Comment

• Well, CM Punk's gonna have a longer title reign than Kane did :(. Oh well, it was kinda nice to see some different faces in the ME, even if Cena did get involved.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Cody Rhodes just oozes charisma and he's already a good solid worker. I'd be shocked if he wasn't a world champion in 3 or 4 years if not sooner.

Comment

• Is CM Punk really that popular that he would make a good champion?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• CM Punk is God.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Is CM Punk really that popular that he would make a good champion?

He has that underground/rising star thing plus he is not corny and can actually wrestle.

Comment

• Had to DVR Raw, watching it now and I have to say Santino is fricking hilarious.

Rey Mastreo
                          No no no no you shut up your face!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Wow.. I just think it's crazy.

CM Punk- World Champ
                            Kofi Kingston- IC Champ
                            Ted DiBiase Jr. & Cody Rhodes- Tag Team Champs

CM Punk has been in WWE the longest, he made his debut on June 24th, 2006. Youth movement if I ever saw one.

Comment

Is CM Punk really that popular that he would make a good champion?
                              He is really popular but there's more to being a good champ than just being popular. You have to be a good worker/wrestler and dependable and reliable both in the ring and out of it. And punk is all of those things.

Comment

• I still don't think he was "ready" in terms of how he's been built up. Thats not knocking his individual ability whatsoever, cause hes very good at pretty much every aspect youre looking for in a world champion, its just that, aside from the Money in the Bank win, he has done NOTHING since winning the ECW Title. His ECW Title reign was terrible (though no real fault of his own -- he had to wrestle Mark Henry, Big Daddy V, and so on for a few months.) And after he lost it, he just lingered there doing nothing besides being jobber fodder for Edge on SD no less than 5 times. Then after the MITB win, he lost his first match the next night, lost in the KOTR tournament, and has had zero noteworthy feuds since his ECW title reign. Hell, most of his ppv appearances since Mania has been a 20 second backstage segment, and not a match.

Perhaps he'll actually get talking time and a chance to show off his tremendous mic ability now. I mean, hes gotten *some* mic time, but its always him saying an excruciatingly scripted set of lines. He is phenomenal at putting emotion into his mic work and making something seem important. Heres to hoping he has a chance to do so.

And, dont overlook the fact that his gimmick and real lifestyle (straight edge) are tremendous for WWE's public image, especially with whats happened in the last year. I'm sure that helps him at least somewhat in the eyes of people backstage looking to find the next big thing marketing wise.
                                Last edited by comahan; 07-01-2008, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information