Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    yeah, I know, but it was still a damn good feud on TNA.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      AMW > Beer Money

As it pertains to teamwork and such, certainly. But for pure entertainingness, Robert Roode >>> Chris Harris.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• appears WWE is setting it up to be Kane who took out Vince.nice to see Kane getting a major push

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          appears WWE is setting it up to be Kane who took out Vince.nice to see Kane getting a major push
          Psycho Heel Kane = Win
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Or it could be Bon Jovi? " I'm wanted.... dead or alive"
            Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

• I enjoyed Raw last week. It was... different that normal. It had an entirely new feel to it.

But theyre already back to the same effing terribly boring formula that theyve been using for years.

Comment

• RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I admit, I'm interested to see where this Kane storyline is going (although it will probably be crappy, just like all his other storylines), but I felt that this was way too rushed. There was no build up whatsoever and I thought when he came out demanding to be in the fatal four way, it was so random and out of nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    My fav 2 parts of that whole thing arent in that gif :(

Thats the reaction of the announcers (king laughing and being like wtf?), and Batista's reaction. He sold it so well.

That was a fun little touch, playing up the anarchy and total out of controlness of raw without mcmahon though.

Comment

• "Wildcat" Chris Harris sighting!

Comment

• Batista is such a tool

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• I think Punk broke Snitsky's nose. I thought Punk was a better worker than that, I'm pretty sure it was his fault unless Snitsky sandbagged him. I always thought that move looked almost impossible to work. I'm not sure how Kofi got hurt but it looked like Charlie was stiffing him maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                            I think Punk broke Snitsky's nose. I thought Punk was a better worker than that, I'm pretty sure it was his fault unless Snitsky sandbagged him. I always thought that move looked almost impossible to work. I'm not sure how Kofi got hurt but it looked like Charlie was stiffing him maybe.
                            Snitsky is a stiff. He has no business even wrestling CM Punk. He definitely sandbagged him on the lift up.. In a move like that, it's up to Snitsky to protect himself. The man went for a rest hold 2 Minutes into the match. He was totally gassed and his legs couldn't support his weight when he came down off of CM Punk's shoulders.

Comment

• Yeah Snitsky is terrible, I'm not sure how he even works in WWE except Vince being a mark for big ugly heels. But as far as the move itself I always thought with practically every move the responsibility to protect yourself and your opponent was split 50-50 between both workers. And rest holds aren't necessarily a bad thing, it just depends on when and where in the match they're used. Obviously using them too early in a short match like Snitsky is kinda stupid.

Comment

• Well I mean, of course CM Punk is going to try to protect Snitsky the best he can. But with the Go2Sleep, there's nothing much he can do. It's up to Snitsky to protect himself by turning his head which he didn't do.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information