• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      what happened
      JBL lured Cena to the parking lot and hit him with a pipe. He sat him against a car and proceeded to "run" cena over. It looked sooo unreal, like not even a decent attempt
      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

• Now Cena not only overcomes the odds to win, now logic, physical abuse and death!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• What we dont know, is that the Cena that was run over is a clone, and has been since his leg injury years ago while feuding with Brock.

Real, rapping Cena will be back next week with an army of Cena clones. (and cryme tyme in the background somewhere looking like theyre lost)

Comment

• Have y'all voted for the best IC title matches on wwe.com for the IC championship DVD? I had trouble deciding which matches to pick as I think there are certain matches that just have to be on it but I've already seen most of those several times. I'd like to see some matches I've never seen on the DVD but I'm not sure if they'll be as good.

Oh and that was the worst worked murder ever lol.

Comment

• I can't understand wy they went with the angle to"run ove" Cena in the first place.have we not had enough "fake death" angles in WWE already

Comment

• Who won that 6 man tag match? I fell asleep during it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Who won that 6 man tag match? I fell asleep during it.
                  JBL got his team DQ'd

And WWE isn't even attempting to play the fake murder angle. The site clearly says Cena moved out of the way at the last moment and escaped without harm.

Comment

• Did JBL get DQ'ed by breaking up a pinfall attempt?

Seriously?

Comment

• I dont know about any of you, but when I saw Micky James wrestle last night, she looked soo sexy doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        Did JBL get DQ'ed by breaking up a pinfall attempt?

Seriously?
                        Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I think someone has broken up a pinfall attempt in every single tag match the last 20 years and I've never seen someone get disqualified for it until last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          What we dont know, is that the Cena that was run over is a clone, and has been since his leg injury years ago while feuding with Brock.

Real, rapping Cena will be back next week with an army of Cena clones. (and cryme tyme in the background somewhere looking like theyre lost)
                          So which got stabbed by Jesus?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just got finished watching Smackdown. Was an ordinary show but HHH definitely made it more interesting at the end.

Comment

• I didn't watch the Bash but the finish of the Punk Batista match sounds kinda dumb and lame.

Comment

• Bash comment/spoilers::

Nothing like two non finishes on PPV to make the fans feel like they got their moneys worth. I guess it works for the HBK/Jericho match but the Kane interference in the Punk/Batista match is something that should've been saved for Raw. Neidhart got beat clean by McCool.. real, real lame. On the plus side, at least Shelton got he U.S. Title! Though I read he didn't look too good in the match.
                                Last edited by WMD; 07-21-2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information