No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I hate Mr. Kennedy now. To me, he hasn't ever been anything special in the ring and now that he's a face, his testicles have been cut off. He's more annoying than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      I think I hate Mr. Kennedy now. To me, he hasn't ever been anything special in the ring and now that he's a face, his testicles have been cut off. He's more annoying than anything.
      He just doesn't suit the face role in my opinion and should definitely be a heel. The whole "Kennedy, Kennedy" thing he does just screams heel and you are right about his move set. It is nothing special; just a well rounded game.

Comment

• Move sets in general are incredibly overrated as most of the greatest wrestlers of all time did no more than 20 moves or less on a consistent basis. But the moves they did do really meant something as they were done at the right time in the match and sold like death. Good examples of this include Bret Hart Ric Flair Harley Race Terry Funk Jake Roberts etc.

Hey y'all I know myspace is kinda *** but check out my pics from "meeting" cm punk and from night of champions.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...0502&albumId=0

Comment

• RAW Spoiler--

Regal comes back and promptly busts CM Punk's nose open.. I hope Punk stiffs the **** out of him right back.. and it looks like he is.

Comment

• Before the show I was really hoping the new GM would be Mike Adelme.

....glad that worked out...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• why adamle ?

Comment

• why adamle ? + WWE = Your Answer

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                  why adamle ?
                  Because Mike Adamle is pure awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Why not former American Gladiators commentator Mike Adamle?

Sweet...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                      Why not former American Gladiators commentator Mike Adamle?

Sweet...
                      and former 5th rd pick RB out of northwestern university

Comment

• WWE has added actor, Freddy Prinze Jr., to their creative team. He started tonight with Raw and the SNME tapings. Prinze is best known for his hit comedy, "She's All That", "I Know What You Did Last Summer", both "Scooby Doo" movies, and of course, being married to Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Comment

• Well, this should get Adamle off of commentary on ECW.. Here's to hoping they replace him with Josh Matthews.
                          Last edited by WMD; 07-28-2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Well I can honestly say I was surprised by Adamle as the new GM and genuine surprises don't happen often in this day and age. If nothing else it should be interesting to see where they take this. I think he's got the potential to be the biggest heel in the company but I don't know if he's a good enough actor to play a character with any depth.

Either Regal forgot how to work or just took out his frustrations about the suspension on Punk's nose. Damn he potatoed the hell out him. I hope punk stood up for himself and gave him a receipt. One thing from the old school that still applies today is the champ really has to be reasonably capable of defending himself in a shoot and retaliate if his opponent takes liberties with him. There's really never any excuse for an intentional potato. Differences and shoots should be handled in the locker room not the ring. The whole business is based on trust and respect and a big part of that is protecting your opponent in and out of the ring.

I got the new Flair and Rock DVDs but haven't had time to watch them yet.
                            Last edited by dpl85; 07-29-2008, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• - Mike Adamle pretty much revealed himself as the new RAW GM to the live crowd last night before he was supposed to. As soon as Shane McMahon's music hit, Adamle got up from the announcer's table and grabbed a mic. He was then told to sit down and wait until Shane announced him as the GM. This gave away the surprise to many in the crowd.

Haha.. I thought it was weird that he was already in the ring when Shane announced him as the GM. Nice to see they're getting their moneys worth out of him.

Comment

• Goddammit.. Todd Grisham? Did Freddy Prinze Jr. make this decision?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information