Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skip to the end that was incredible I marked big time

Comment

• I think to spice up the boards.... there should be a loser leaves DraftCountdown.com

I dont know what it would be over though... I would be up for the challenge.... It could go down as history.....

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• That Edge/Taker match was pretty incredible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Shawn Michaels officially retired today.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• I doubt he retires with what happened at the retirement announcement.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
              I doubt he retires with what happened at the retirement announcement.
              yeah kind of appropriate for a HBK/Y2J match at a PPV called Unforgiven

Comment

• So, reports say Gail Kim is done with TNA. She apparently got a good offer from WWE.. We should be seeing her back in WWE in a short while, after her TNA deal is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  So, reports say Gail Kim is done with TNA. She apparently got a good offer from WWE.. We should be seeing her back in WWE in a short while, after her TNA deal is up.
                  Former TNA Knockout champion Gail Kim will be heading back to World Wrestling Entertainment, according to several WWE sources. From what I am told, it was a pretty sizeable offer so I'd expect her to be pretty heavily in the Diva mix when she debuts.

Kim's contract with TNA was coming up, so once it expires, she is free to start working for WWE. I was told the decision was completely a financial one, not anything stemming from unhappiness over how she was booked or presented by TNA, which made her the nucleus of their Knockouts division when it officially launched last year.

TNA sources indicate that Kim left on extremely good terms and as one person told me, the "door is always open". I am told there was no heat over her departure. Kim's final TNA appearance will be on tonight's Impact broadcast, facing TNA rival Awesome Kong in a Street Fight.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=32863&p=1

Comment

• I'm pretty shocked by GK's departure, but it's going to force TNA to start having other faces in the forefront. Taylor has been the champ, but in no way booked as a strong champion, ODB is over, but maybe they'll finally give Roxxi the push she was meant to have since she got her head shaved at Sacrifice. Still, loss for the Knockouts Division. I wonder if WWE will target any other TNA Knockouts.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                      I wonder if WWE will target any other TNA Knockouts.
                      They could hire Amazing Kong to come back as Shelton's Momma.

Comment

They could hire Amazing Kong to come back as Shelton's Momma.
                        Shelton's Momma..............that KILLS you! lol, seriously, I think even Eziekel (With The Brian Kendrick) would be scared.

Also, I'm not sure how to change font color to post a spoiler, but did anyone hear the news from the Smackdown tapings regarding the WWE Title?
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Shelton's Momma..............that KILLS you! lol, seriously, I think even Eziekel (With The Brian Kendrick) would be scared.

Also, I'm not sure how to change font color to post a spoiler, but did anyone hear the news from the Smackdown tapings regarding the WWE Title?
                          Well actually

Comment

• Sweet, well in that case

Comment

Sweet, well in that case

Wow, I wonder who's gonna win that one?

Comment

Wow, I wonder who's gonna win that one?
                                Hahahaha....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information