Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TH3 View Post
    uhhh Foley to TNA... who knew
    He almost signed with TNA a few years ago, but WWE offered him more. point is, this isnt unexpected.




    Comment


    • :)
      Originally posted by comahan View Post
      He almost signed with TNA a few years ago, but WWE offered him more. point is, this isnt unexpected.
      Fair point, but I believe the difference in the two situations is that Foley had been off Television for about a year when he almost jumped the last time, going from a weekly fixture on WWE TV to the WWEs main competitor is a bit more of a shock.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TH3 View Post
        :)

        Fair point, but I believe the difference in the two situations is that Foley had been off Television for about a year when he almost jumped the last time, going from a weekly fixture on WWE TV to the WWEs main competitor is a bit more of a shock.
        It happens all the time in reverse. Chris Harris jumped to WWE(albeit for like a week), Ron Killings jumped, and now the face of their Knockouts promotion Gail Kim.

        Comment


        • That Sting promo tonight was absolutely tremendous.




          Comment


          • Originally posted by comahan View Post
            That Sting promo tonight was absolutely tremendous.
            Indeed. Sting/Joe/AJ and Jarrett/Angle headline Bound For Glory would be fantastic by me.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

            Comment


            • I hate when they let the TNA Knockouts on the mic. Especially ODB.

              Comment


              • Anyone else think Sting's bat is a wiffleball bat?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Anyone else think Sting's bat is a wiffleball bat?
                  It might be now, no idea. Bound for Glory last october though, it was at least... not plastic. During the Angle/Sting match, there was supposed to be a spot where Angle swings the bat at Stings head in an up and down motion, coming down on his forehead, but Sting would grab the bat on the way down, overpower Angle, do his Hulk Up routine, and go into the finish. Sting however, was too slow reaching up and got destroyed in the forehead by the bat. They still went thru the finish but he was obviously dazed a little from that moment on, and was busted open the hard way.





                  Comment


                  • Rey Mysterio is back and looks like he lost the baby fat.
                    Hi Mom. Send money!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                      Rey Mysterio is back and looks like he lost the baby fat.
                      Hell is just like a giant steam room

                      Comment


                      • Damn.. the 2009 Royal Rumble is gonna be in Detroit. I must go. I just must.

                        Comment


                        • charlie haas = pure money, his last 2 weeks have been great.

                          FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

                          Comment


                          • So I'm watching Unforgiven right now. Is Kendrick on cocaine or crystal meth or something? That dude has to be on something, he looks cracked out.

                            This championship scramble thing isn't too bad of an idea. The ECW title match was even watchable because of it.

                            Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                            Who Dat Nation!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                              So I'm watching Unforgiven right now. Is Kendrick on cocaine or crystal meth or something? That dude has to be on something, he looks cracked out.
                              Don't question The Brian Kendrick.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Worst Main Event Ever. I mean, the ending was kind of cool, but it was just like, no excitement at all, or anything to get the crowd into it. Just 20 minutes of punching and entrances.

                                And dear god 3 of those matches was overkill.




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information