No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Perfect DVD is out tomorrow, can't wait.
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• So much for DJR and Rhodes joining Orton. Yet another miss by the WWE.

Comment

• Is it just me or does Evan Bourne wrestle like AJ Styles? Move set looks alot similar and very dynamic and athletic. And that shooting star press had major AIR.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• With his high-flyingness I could see the AJ comparison. I still much prefer AJ, but Bourne is quite good. Although he lacks some charisma, as John Morrison has made reference too.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Oh i agree. AJ is much better. Bourne is still new though so hopefully he keeps improving.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              So much for DJR and Rhodes joining Orton. Yet another miss by the WWE.
              Agreed. Orton and Ted/Cody would make for epic 6 man tags with Cena and Cryme Time

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Agreed. Orton and Ted/Cody would make for epic 6 man tags with Cena and Cryme Time
                Cena needs to go back to his thug life awful rhyming thing.

BTW, Ric Flair got beat up by his daughters b/f.

That SOB is lucky Ric couldn't get the figure 4 on his ass.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419901,00.html

Comment

• I don't think a possible Orton and Rhodes/DiBiase angle is dead. We could potentially see some sort of Orton/Rhodes/DiBiase/Manu vs Punk/Kofi/Cryme Tyme at Survivor Series.

Comment

• So, to spark some interest in this topic, what do you guys (and gals if their are any) think is "The best thing going" (it can be a wrestler, tag team, etc.) in wrestling right now? I think wrestling is on a bit of an upswing and the big two companies have enough young talent that in a few years we could see wrestling get more popular again.

As for me, my vote goes for Beer Money Inc., which along with Santino Marella are the two most entertaining entities in wrestling today.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• The Main Event Storyline in TNA is greatly piquing my interest. The vets that came to the company once TNA was up and off the ground (Sting, Angle, Booker) against the guys who carried TNA on their back and built it to what it is (Joe, Styles, Jarrett), with Christian Cage as the wildcard. The vets are demanding respect and have dont nothing in TNA to earn it. Its just good stuff all around, anchored by Sting's tremendous promo a few weeks ago to get it off the ground.

Jericho and HBK is one of my favorite feuds in years, at this point. Tremendous promo work, great matches, strong motivations from both sides. It has delivered in the areas where I think the TNA Main Event storyline has the potential to deliver in the future. With Jericho winning the belt, it just adds another thing that he can show off to Michaels and prove that no matter what he does, Jericho always ends up getting the better of him.

Comment

• Best thing going? Well, I don't watch TNA much at all so I can't speak on that.. but for WWE I'll take Chris Jericho, MVP, or John Morrison. All three are guys who are over with the crowd, can put on a very good match and can give a very good promo.

Comment

• They should bring in Rick Flairs teenage daughter and her boyfriend and they can abuse everyone in the company.
                          Last edited by jayceheathman; 09-11-2008, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            Best thing going? Well, I don't watch TNA much at all so I can't speak on that.. but for WWE I'll take Chris Jericho, MVP, or John Morrison. All three are guys who are over with the crowd, can put on a very good match and can give a very good promo.
                            We should be brothers.

Seriously, Jericho has been my favorite wrestler since coming to WWE. It's not coincidence that I stopped watching wrestling shortly after he left and started watching as soon as I found out he was returning. I was so excited that he won the World Heavyweight Championship. Also, the Jericho/Michaels feud is one of the best I've seen in a long, long time.

If Jericho is my favorite, then John Morrison is not too far behind. What is the WWE doing with him? He shouldn't be rotting away on ECW when there are other, less deserving guys getting pushes. Since losing the WWE Tag Team titles, Morrison hasn't done anything significant. I thought that after him and The Miz lost them, it was because Morrison was going to get a push. Instead, The Miz gets into the Championship Scramble and Morrison gets nothing.

Comment

• Pfft Chris Jericho, he sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• just a short summary of the current kickass TNA main event storyline --

Stings promo to really kickoff the storyline;
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg3kS6DUNh8

Sting & Samoa Joe Promo with Jeff Jarrett returning from a near 2 year hiatus;
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-0ys-Z3OXs

Samoa Joe responding to Stings promos;
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxwYH1IJWug

Followed up by this gem of a promo from Jarrett/Angle/Sting and the debut of a legend;
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsKNNdi3bsY

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information