Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why f tna?

These are PERFECT results for a longrunning feud. You HAVE to establish dominance for the Heel faction so that when the babyfaces go over itll mean more.

And no one was made to look bad tonight. Joe kicked out of 2 Jackknife powerbombs, getting busted open by like 6 shots into an exposed Turnbuckle, and it took a low blow and rope leverage to beat him.

And yes, Angle/Abyss was awesome.

Comment

• Nash beating Joe didn't bother me, but Nash dominated the match. Yeah, Joe kicked out of a few Jackknifes, but A, everyone kicked out of everyones finisher, lol, and B) Joe got in next to no offense and lost, on a rollup. The match itself just seemed sloppy. I'm assuming they'll have a rematch at Final Resolution, either First Blood or Last Man Standing, but Nash dominated Joe, I think Mysterio in '99 got in more offense, lol. Out of all the Originals, Abyss came off looking the best. Angle made him look like an absolute monster.
      Last edited by the_legend_killer; 11-10-2008, 11:23 AM.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...t-in-Iraq-.htm
        During the recent trip to Iraq, JBL was harassing former WWE announcer and now WWE.com head Joey Styles. JBL was basically bullying him, being rude, condescending and also spilling a drink on Styles at one point. JBL seemed to target Styles since it was his first trip with the company to Iraq, something Styles was looking forward too. Many people in the company don't like when JBL does these things, but they feel that they have to deal with it due to the fact that he is a tenured veteran and has a lot of political stroke backstage.

After a few days on the tour, JBL (who was drinking) did something to Styles that upset him so much that he physically retaliated. Several wrestlers tried to break up the situation, but JBL broke free. This is when Styles threw a punch that not only laid out JBL, but also blackened his eye. Many within the company feel that this is karma, due to the fact that JBL has "hazed" people for years, including the Blue Meanie beat down at the first "One Night Stand" as well as the European Tour where Smackdown talent Palmer Cannon quit the company due to the actions of JBL

This was the talk of the locker room last night at Raw. JBL was reportedly very out of character, as he was quiet and subdued backstage. Styles tried to downplay the entire incident when people brought it up. Most feel that this is a double embarrassment for JBL, first of all because he got punched out by an announcer, and secondly because he is very instrumental in setting up the Iraq tours.
        Best thing I've read in a while. GO JOEY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Hey, a bump in the wrestling thread. Nice.

Even nicer? JBL getting beaten up by Joey Styles. OH MY GOD!

Comment

• Even nicerer? The pending return of "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

Comment

• WWE completly spoiled the title match between Jericho and Cena.If you watched the Tribute to the Troops promo Cena is show holding the WHC

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  WWE completly spoiled the title match between Jericho and Cena.If you watched the Tribute to the Troops promo Cena is show holding the WHC
                  Yeah, that is pretty dumb of them, but did you really think Cena would drop it to Jericho?

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                    Yeah, that is pretty dumb of them, but did you really think Cena would drop it to Jericho?
                    no but the good news is WWE did save me 40 dollars :D

Comment

• So apparently there's a PPV event (Armageddon) in Buffalo this Sunday and I'll be there. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        no but the good news is WWE did save me 40 dollars :D
                        The only PPV I buy every year is Wrestlemania. I find other ways to watch the rest of the PPV's..

Comment

• Who won the Kofi/Rey match Monday Night?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                            Who won the Kofi/Rey match Monday Night?
                            rey won the match

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                              rey won the match
                              Thanks. I usually watch RAW but I had to watch the Panthers last Monday Night.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• I am going to be there tonight.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information