Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
    I am going to be there tonight.
    I was going to watch the stream online but forgot it was on.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• did I see this right?winner and new WWE Champ....JEFF HARDY???

Comment

• For his sake he better keep his nose clean. They're giving him a run and it would be a shame for him to ruin it. But yeah, surprising, I thought it may happen at 'Mania, but I guess sooner.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          did I see this right?winner and new WWE Champ....JEFF HARDY???
          WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE JEFF HARDY?

And yes he is champ.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jeff, had been so close, it is Great to see.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• Kinda weird timing though. I doubt he'll hold the belt for long. If they were serious about giving him a big run, they would've built him up (Royal Rumble win) and had him win the belt at Wrestlemania.

Comment

• Good point. I can see this as a he accomplished his life long dream became WWE Champion and then by the time he gets over the high (no pun intended) of it, he drops the belt. Either that or him and Edge have a feud for the ages where the belt changes hands multiple times.

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                Kinda weird timing though. I doubt he'll hold the belt for long. If they were serious about giving him a big run, they would've built him up (Royal Rumble win) and had him win the belt at Wrestlemania.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                  I am going to be there tonight.
                  Sweet, I was there. :)

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  did I see this right?winner and new WWE Champ....JEFF HARDY???
                  Yes, Jeff Hardy is the champ and it obviously meant a lot to him considering what he's overcome because I remember him staying after the show stopped going live for an extra 15 - 20 min celebrating with Matt while also showing his appreciation to the fans. Class act.

Comment

• I'm so happy The Miz and Morrison are Tag Team Champs. I'm guessing Orton will be the next #1 contender seeing as he booted Batista's head off, even though Batista beat him 1 on 1.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• Miz and Morrison are so f'n awesome it's not believable.

So, I was wondering if I could pick the brains of the DC website Pro Wrestling fans. On another website I'm involved in a EWR (Extreme Warfare Revenge, it's a computer wrestling booking game) League and we're drafting our company rosters. I was wondering what wrestlers you all considered to be "1st Rounders" "2nd Rounders", etc. We're restarting the league and last time I had the #1 overall pick and used it on Samoa Joe. (It's out of 10 companies)
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• EWR. Nice.

I half way run a small EWR Diary site.

Anyway, Top picks for EWR would likely be the TNA guys like Daniels and Joe that can put out good interview segments, and still put up 5 star matches.

Christian Cage is a guy with real good all around stats, and always delivers in interview segments. Same with Angle, although hes underrated in recent updates.

Edge would probably be good as well.

Not sure what update youre using, but Chris Hero could be worth it if his charisma is decent, although hed likely start with a low ass over rating.

HBK and Jericho would be worth it because theyd likely be real over to start with, are still real solid workers (although I have no idea what their stats are in game at this point), and can both talk.

So yea - Cage, Joe, Edge, Daniels, Angle

Guys like AJ would be worth it too, if only for his great stats. You can always draft a manager for him or something.

Comment

• Well it's not all based on stats, since the "shows" are voted upon, so getting people who are high in stats isn't as big of a deal. Last time my top 4 picks were Joe, Edge, Randy Orton and Abyss.

Comment

• Communist could talk for years about EWR.. I never should have shown it to him!

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                              Well it's not all based on stats, since the "shows" are voted upon, so getting people who are high in stats isn't as big of a deal. Last time my top 4 picks were Joe, Edge, Randy Orton and Abyss.
                              Ah, in that case, Angle-Orton-Edge-Joe-HHH-Christian are imo, the top guys in the business.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                Ah, in that case, Angle-Orton-Edge-Joe-HHH-Christian are imo, the top guys in the business.
                                no CM Punk?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information