No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so I used to be a big wrestling fan when I was a kid and now I occasionally watch WWE videos on Youtube. I watched some of a recent RAW episode and one thing stood out to me: The doucebag threesome called Legacy. LOL They make me laugh so hard because they're supposed to be a modern spin on the whole 4-horsemen theme, but they don't even come close. They look like 3 male strippers, they have no personality and they really have nothing going for them other than being sons of famous wrestlers and having cut, muscular bodies. The funniest one of the three is Cody Rhodes. He should change his ring name to Douchebagasaurus Rex! They hardly let him talk and when they do, the douchebaggery really flows! Hilarious!

AHAHAHAHA! Look at Rhodes! Dusty should be ashamed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
      AHAHAHAHA! Look at Rhodes! Dusty should be ashamed!
      Dusty should be ashamed of Cody? A quick reminder, this is his other son

Comment

• Ted DiBiase Jr. is going to be a big-time player in the future, IMO. Cody Rhodes, I'm not so sure on, and right now Orton (along with Edge and Chris Jericho) is jockeying for the label Best Heel In The Business.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Cody Rhodes is a great talker. Cody and Ted don't have much personality, but they're both very good on the microphone at the very least.

Comment

• Good point, Crickett. I probably just like the old wrestlers better because I'm a little older than most people here probably are. In my day it wasn't all about the pretty boys with shaved, oiled bodies.

Comment

• so Cena got into the Edge/Show title match be revealing a love affair with Vickie and Show.and I am loving the way WWE is booking HHH/Orton fued right now

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                so Cena got into the Edge/Show title match be revealing a love affair with Vickie and Show.and I am loving the way WWE is booking HHH/Orton fued right now
                That was very cool how he broke into Orton's home.

BTW if that really was Orton's wife, she is very hot!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• I didn't like the ending to Raw at all..

Comment

• so cheesy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      I didn't like the ending to Raw at all..
                      How did that cameraman that was outside know he was going to be thrown out of the window and happened to be standing right outside of it? Its a conspiracy! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                        How did that cameraman that was outside know he was going to be thrown out of the window and happened to be standing right outside of it? Its a conspiracy! :)
                        Yeah, I hate stuff like that. If they want to make it look more real, have one camera man, and have him do his best to follow the action. It's hard to suspend disbelief when there's all kinds of camera angles and everything.

The screaming and stuff was ridiculous too. Worst part of the segment was Triple H knocking in the one door and having some random lady run out screaming.

Also, they need to stop using Police. The people they use aren't believable in any role, unless they're getting their asses kicked by Stone Cold.

Comment

• Is Flair coming back for one match at WM vs Jericho?I get the sense that's what's gonna happen

Comment

• Andrew Martin a.k.a. Test dead at 33.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3980073

Comment

• Another one.

If pro wrestlers don't have the shortest life-expectancy among all professions, they are certainly up there.

Comment

• Sucks.. He was real real young. I was also a big Test mark back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information