Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone catch the ending to RAW?it was awesome

Comment

• Tazz is done with WWE.. His contract ended today and he's not resigning, apparently. Kinda strange for this to happen a few days before Wrestlemania.

I'm assuming JBL retires as the IC Champ after he beats Mysterio at Wrestlemania, and takes over Tazz's spot at the Smackdown announce table.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        did anyone catch the ending to RAW?it was awesome
        They cut it short though, I woulda liked to see all three members of the family over legacy in the center of the ring.

Orton wins at WM obviously.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• My Tivo recording cut off while Vince & Shane were attacking the security.. Sounds like it was a good ending. I can only assume the main event for the next PPV will be Vince/Shane/Triple H vs. The Legacy

Comment

• that was actually one of the better RAW's IMO.the HBK/Taker segment once again was brilliant

Comment

• Major spoiler for any TNA fans out there

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                Major spoiler for any TNA fans out there

Awesome.

Where, might I ask, did you find the spoilers? I havent seen anything from last nights tapings yet.

Unless its an April Fools thing? If so, boo at you. Boooo.
                Last edited by comahan; 04-01-2009, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Awesome.

Where, might I ask, did you find the spoilers? I havent seen anything from last nights tapings yet.

Unless its an April Fools thing? If so, boo at you. Boooo.
                  It's not, the wrestling related website I frequent has a guy who lives in Orlando and attends the tapings.The results were just from the guy (Who's been doing it for years and is very reliable), so I could PM to you if you want.
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Thats fine, ill see them later.

Awesome news though if true. Although, im gonna grow tired on people complaining about wasting that 1v1 match so quickly (im assuming it ends in some sort of mass run-in or dq or something?)

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Thats fine, ill see them later.

Awesome news though if true. Although, im gonna grow tired on people complaining about wasting that 1v1 match so quickly (im assuming it ends in some sort of mass run-in or dq or something?)
                      Not really, no. I won't spoil it any more, but nobody interferes. At least on paper anyways, the go home show for Lockdown looks DAMN strong.

Comment

• Interesting. I was looking forward to lockdown before, but this makes it an almost must watch for me.

I only hope the crowd shows up for the Sting/Foley match, cause a match like that deserves a great atmosphere, and it probably wont be the wrestlers carrying the match.

Comment

• I think that Foley/Sting will be kinda like Hogan/Rock (Not on the level, but like it) in that it'll be entertaining, but it's more of an "OMG they're actually fighting!" thing, although Hogan/Rock had never fought and Foley and Sting had. I think Foley v. Sting will be sneaky good because we all know Foley will take some big bumps and I wouldn't rule out Sting taking one or two. But by far I'm looking forward to Lethal Lockdown the most, as well as the tag title match with 3D and Beer Money Inc.

Comment

• Yea, im really looking forward to those as well. 3D/BM has a lot of potential. Beer Money is gold, and 3D still delivers when they want/have to.

The idea of the 4 people that have carried TNA from the start - against MEM. Thats awesome. Hopefully Nash is good to go. Plus, they always find a new way to top what they did last year in Lethal Lockdown. Last years top of the cage bump was scary lol.

Cant forget about the Xscape match as well. Will be interesting to see of Suicide is still champ at that point (unless Kaz is healthy again and I just didnt read about it). The Xscape match is always good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                              Major spoiler for any TNA fans out there

sweet!!!he should have been a part of the MEM/Front Line Fued to begin with

Comment

• I prefer it this way. He's the jolt they need to turns the tide in the feud and start to win matches for the frontline.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information