No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated TNA Lockdown card, looks really good. Lockdown always delivers. Can be a little much for people; having every match in a cage, but I like it.

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: MAIN EVENT FOR THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Hardcore Legend Mick Foley vs. (c) "The Icon" Sting

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: THE RETURN OF THE LETHAL LOCKDOWN
    Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Booker T, Scott Steiner & Kevin Nash) vs. Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe & ???)

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: WORLD TAG TEAM DOMINATION - TITLE VS. TITLE
    Team 3D vs. (c) Beer Money, Inc

X DIVISION XSCAPE MATCH FOR THE X CHAMPIONSHIP
    Black Machismo vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Consequences Creed vs. Kiyoshi vs. (c) Suicide

TNA KNOCKOUTS WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
    Taylor Wilde vs. Angelina Love vs. (c) Awesome Kong

QUEEN OF THE CAGE MATCH
    ODB vs. Madison Rayne vs. Daffney vs. Sojo Bolt

NEW JAPAN JR. TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    The Latin American Xchange vs. No Limit vs. (c) The Motor City Machineguns

Comment

• The card does look good, have they announced when they're going to do the Eric Young/Danny Bonaduce match yet? But the current card looks pretty good, I'm ultra excited over the top 3 matches. I imagine they'll prolly add Abyss/Matt Morgan before the event, since I don't think that feud is over yet.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• They havent really done much of note in regards to Bonaduce. Im sort of holding hope that since its basically just a tool to draw people there (hes a proven radio draw in philly where the ppv is), that they just make it a dark match.

Comment

• TNA's dumbest PPV being talked about when Mania is in 2 days?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Considering how amazingly underwhelming the build to Mania has been this year, why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
              Considering how amazingly underwhelming the build to Mania has been this year, why not?
              True WWE messed up big time with the Jericho angle, they went in the worst possible direction. The diva's battle royal is a waste, and JBL/Mysterio is fine.

The Michaels/Undertaker match should be an all time great match.

Money in the bank would be so much better is Mark Henry or Kane were out of the match, seriously none of those guys should ever be in a ladder match. They should've put a legacy member in the match to win. Would've put the group over big time.

Edge vs Cena vs Big Show is another dumb match. How many times do Edge and Cena have to go at it? Big Show is limited and the whole Vicki Guerrero angle is stupid cause it puts in too many storylines.

Orton/HHH- great match buildup, but once again: how many times do these two have to go 1 on 1?

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• I forgot Hardy/Hardy- will be great although Matt is not gonna win.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Considering how amazingly underwhelming the build to Mania has been this year, why not?
                  Well it seemed like they kept building up to a Stone Cold/Jericho match that never sadly happened but outside of that it's been serviceable.

And Kane is perfectly fine in a ladder match Fogart, as he has shown before.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Well it seemed like they kept building up to a Stone Cold/Jericho match that never sadly happened but outside of that it's been serviceable.

And Kane is perfectly fine in a ladder match Fogart, as he has shown before.
                    That was Kane in 2005, he's not in the same condition as he once was although he can still work a good match. There are a lot of young guys who I'd rather see in the match though.

I just don't want it to be a brawl where Kane/Henry and Finlay just found the crap outta everyone else. Kills the match.

Comment

• Wrestlemania, especially for it being a big deal at #25, seems underwhelming to me. But I'm sure Hardy/Hardy, HBK/Taker and a few other matches will deliver. But overall, I'm looking forward to Lockdown more, but then again, I'm more of a TNA fan and have enjoyed seeing the MEM Angle come full-circle with Rhino and 3D being phased out of it while AJ and Joe come to the forefront.
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Im sure Mania will have its fair share of good matches, I just think the buildup has sucked. Like, Ill watch it no doubt, but the build doesnt have me wanting to really talk about it. Orton has been gold over the last 18 months or so, but if I have to sit thru one more 20 minute chase scene with he and HHH, ill stab myself in the neck.

On the other side, Ive really enjoyed the MEM angle and TNA all around since this whole storyline started toward the end of Joe's title reign last year.

Comment

• The major downside of it, Joe's new gimmick is cringeworthy. Him carrying around a knife = no thanks. But I think sooner than later we'll see a Jeff Jarrett heel-turn to even out the power structure a bit (all 3 authority figures (Foley, Jarrett and Cornette) are face).

Comment

• Seems Foley is swaying pretty far away from being a full on face these days. Spoilers make him out to be a sort of crazy lone wolf thats going off on everyone.

Comment

• And yes, the knife is dumb. I dont mind him other than that though.

Comment

• I heard a rumor(not sure if it's true) but that the match vs Sting may be Foley's last

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information