No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slaughter was let go about 6 months ago. Trying to cut back on budget and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Why such a low grade for Taker/HBK? It was superb I thought.
      I liked it. It just doesn't jump out at me as a four star match.. It was definitely dramatic though.

But maybe I'm just feeling let down from the rest of the night.. I don't know.

Comment

• Shawn Michaels and Undertaker was matched of the night which is no surprise and I have to say MITB was a lot of fun but overall this was not a good WM.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• I was surprised that Punk won again. It would've been a good oppo to do what MITB does, elevate people to the upper-top area. MVP, Shelton or Christian could've really benefitted, but it's certainly different to have a guy repeat.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Yeah, Punk winning was a bit of a letdown too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              I liked it. It just doesn't jump out at me as a four star match.. It was definitely dramatic though.

But maybe I'm just feeling let down from the rest of the night.. I don't know.
              I thought it was at least a ****1/2 match.

Also, Kid Rock is ******* atrocious.
              Last edited by Brodeur; 04-05-2009, 11:23 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This was a waste of a ppv. Very disappointed.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• The HBK/Taker match was ******* incredible IMO. Commie can attest to the fact that every few minutes I was going crazy. The match held my attention throughout and I had a great time watching it. I am upset Michaels didn't put an end to the streak but I enjoyed the hell out of the match. Easily my favorite of the night. I also agree that Orton/HHH was weak. I found the match to be a pretty big letdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    This was a waste of a ppv. Very disappointed.
                    I also thought it would be better. They hyped it up forever..... Just thought something epic was going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                      I also thought it would be better. They hyped it up forever..... Just thought something epic was going to happen.

Something epic did happen, the epic fail that was Wrestlemania 25!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• What an ending to raw.I'm not the biggest Batista fan but that even got me to mark a little

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          What an ending to raw.I'm not the biggest Batista fan but that even got me to mark a little
                          Yeah but.... unless there is some kind of heel turn coming, how can they even make it seem like Legacy has a chance?

Comment

• MITB and Taker/Michaels made that Wrestlemania. I've seen Trip and Orton have better matches on RAW. I was extremely disappointed by that ending.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• I really wish Vince's son-in-law would take a break. I don't watch a lot of wrestling anymore, but when I do HHH is constantly the WWE Champ, constantly on camera and constantly in the middle of headline plots. Seeing him spit water and make tough guy faces gets old. One thing I will say for him: he's dedicated. The guy performs a whole hellava lot. He must really love being a pro wrestler because he seems to perform every time there's a WWE show, pay-per-view event or whatever. He's be doing himself and everyone a favor if he took a few months off.

Comment

• Vickie is the GM of RAW now?NOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information