Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we about to see a JJ heel turn?

btw....I get text alerts from tna and I got one not too long ago that said a former world champion from another organazation will appear at LockDown.

RVD?

Comment

• He has returned to smite the unbelievers, The Fallen Angel has returned to save our souls!

From what I've been hearing, the debuter is Tazz, maybe in some sort of announcing role or help during the 3D/Beer Money Inc. match, but that's just what i've heard, and I've heard David Arquette too, lol.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I say it's Chris Masters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I say it's Chris Masters!
          What was Chris Masters a world champion of? Steroid use?

Comment

• He was a World Tag Team Champion.. I'm sure that qualifies that as a "World Champion" in TNA's view.

Comment

I say it's Chris Masters!
              THATS....THATS CHRIS MORDETZKY, BUT WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He was a World Tag Team Champion.. I'm sure that qualifies that as a "World Champion" in TNA's view.
                Masters never won the a championship in WWE.
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

He was a World Tag Team Champion.. I'm sure that qualifies that as a "World Champion" in TNA's view.
                  Well, they are called the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS. So like, yea. Its the pinnacle of Tag wrestling (wwe fans: "Whats tag wrestling?!") just as the World Heavyweight Championship is the pinnacle of singles wrestling. I dont get why people get all bent out of shape about that.

Comment

• I have a strange feeling it's RVD

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Well, they are called the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS. So like, yea. Its the pinnacle of Tag wrestling (wwe fans: "Whats tag wrestling?!") just as the World Heavyweight Championship is the pinnacle of singles wrestling. I dont get why people get all bent out of shape about that.
                      Just that saying "World Champion" makes one think of someone who won the World Heavywight Title..

But either way.. I guess Masters never won a belt in WWE. I could've sworn he had the tag belts with Carlito at some point.

Maybe TNA's mystery man will be Lance Cade.

Comment

• Carlito and Masters challenged Kane and Show for the titles, but never won them. I'd mark for Cade and Murdoch coming to TNA.

Comment

• Haha Bobby Lashley.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't think I've ever liked Bobby Lashley. Especially not as a face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Haha Bobby Lashley.
                              So TNA signed the most charismatic wrestler in recent history, eh?
                              And by most, I mean least.

Comment

• Maybe Lashley will name his TNA Finisher "The Enzyme Elevation".. or something along those lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information