No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was a lot of hype for a ****** payoff.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• wait so Lashley's in TNA now?man given it was in Philly I was expecting someone like Tazz or RVD former ECW guys

Comment

• I'm waiting for Bobby to call Jeff Jarrett a Bath Turd. But I'm curious at who Joe was talking to before he entered Lethal Lockdown. If Joe is being guided by Taz, that would be epic.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          wait so Lashley's in TNA now?man given it was in Philly I was expecting someone like Tazz or RVD former ECW guys
          Well, apparently Stevie Richards showed up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            I don't think I've ever liked Bobby Lashley. Especially not as a face.
            Because EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYBODY IS BETTER AS A HEEL!

EVERYONE should turn heel, and then feud with... CM PUNK! WHO WOULD ALSO BE A HEEL!

Its a real shocker that not a ton of people liked Lashley! I mean, its not like he was being absolutely shoved down everyones throats!

Anyway, he's always been fine in the ring, hopefully he can have a mouthpiece, Angle and Nash could talk for him, if hes with them. Just please dont let him talk or absolutely shove him down peoples throats, and hes perfectly acceptable. A hell of a lot better than all of the idiotic CHRIS MASTERS! jokes.

Show was solid. Nothing was amazing, nothing was bad. Just a lot of average (queen of cage) to real good (tag titles).

I assume Mick winning could lead to Mick/Angle next month, which has never happened and will draw buys, with Angle winning the title. That or Sting wins it back quickly. Still wish Cactus would have dropped a big elbow. That said, sorta happy in a way he didnt. Dude doesnt need to kill himself anymore than he has.

Comment

Well, apparently Stevie Richards showed up...
              Did... he...? Super... shocker... that... he... showed... up... ,... being... that... hes... been... on... the... show... for... weeks...

Perhaps... you... can... find... something... else... to... ... about...

Comment

• and Folry beat Sting for the title?I like Foley and all but bad move by TNA

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Did... he...? Super... shocker... that... he... showed... up... ,... being... that... hes... been... on... the... show... for... weeks...

Perhaps... you... can... find... something... else... to... ... about...
                  Needs more ellipses.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• TNA has two testicles, and Commie is always sucking on both of them.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing Foley hold the title until the KOTM match in June, he'd be gold in that.
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

TNA has two testicles, and Commie is always sucking on both of them.
                        Clever, as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          Clever, as always.
                          Clearly you're just jealous because I came up with a testicle joke before you did.

Anywho, did Christopher Daniels work as Suicide tonight? I saw that he might pull double duty.

Comment

• It looked like under the mask was a bald person, so I think so. Very impressive considering he did that match and went coast-to-coast in Lethal Lockdown.

Comment

• Orton vs HHH tonight.if the predictability rate of the WWE is correct whoever wins tonight will lose at Backlash

Comment

• lol @ the Cena reaction by the British.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information