Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    Orton vs HHH tonight.if the predictability rate of the WWE is correct whoever wins tonight will lose at Backlash
    No way Vince will let his son-in-law look bad. Either HHH wins or Orton Cheat and then what's his face huge muscular dude will come in and save HHH from Legacy.

Comment

• Jericho cs Steamboat at Backlash.that should be good

Comment

• I'm sure I'm forgetting something.. but has Randy Orton ever had a good match that didn't involve Mick Foley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I'm sure I'm forgetting something.. but has Randy Orton ever had a good match that didn't involve Mick Foley?
          He's had good to great matches with Edge, Taker, HHH (not at Mania mind you), Cena, Benoit, HBK, Jeff Hardy....

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Someone update me on the affairs of Scott Hall. Plz

Comment

• Comment

• Orton/Edge for the IC Title, the match that ended Orton's long reign as champion, was awesome. Probably my fav Orton match alongside the Foley one.

Comment

• is TNA setting up a Foley heel turn and have him join MEM?seems like it to me

Comment

• Hey I haven't watched wrestling in a while but just one question. Is Savio Vega still wrestling? I always thought he was a good wrestler.

Comment

• can someone anwser why did Show have to get involved in the Cena/Edge match.why could they have Edge go over clean?If this was the finality a dissappointing ending

Comment

• I think they are going to have Foley go on the whole "He's the champion and the owner Power Trip" thing and Foley can damn sure pull it off. I do hope that Foley drops the gold at Sacrifice though, because it seems like they're building to Jarrett/Foley and that being the world title match at Slammiversary wouldn't be good. King of the Mountain and Jarrett/Foley would be a very good top of the card.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• RIP Playboy Buddy Rose :(

Comment

• Chris Benoit's doctor gets 10 years.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4161279

Comment

• WWE released Mr. Kennedy on Friday. I could see it coming, but not like.. right now. Pretty surprising.

and damn, Victoria was hawt when she showed up in TNA. Real nice.

Comment

• Official word from the Wrestling Observer

As we reported earlier, Mr. Kennedy was officially released from World Wrestling Entertainment yesterday. This is coming as a shock to many. Kennedy had returned to Raw on Monday after rehabbing from a badly injured shoulder. Kennedy ended up injuring his wrist after taking a RKO from Randy Orton.

It is being reported that Randy Orton & Kennedy had words backstage after Raw went off the air, it wasn't heated, but that Orton told him he had to be careful out there so he wouldn't injure anyone in the ring. There wasn't any other complaints backstage.

A possibility of a reason why Kennedy was released was the pull that Orton has with Vince McMahon. Another possibility is that because he is injury prone, and WWE wouldn't be able to capitalize on their work on his character. The latter of the two is more likely the reason he was released. It should also be noted that Vince soured on Kennedy last year when he was injured. A wrist injury during his first match back with the company likely didn't help matters.
                                Last edited by comahan; 05-30-2009, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information