Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    WWE released Mr. Kennedy on Friday. I could see it coming, but not like.. right now. Pretty surprising.

and damn, Victoria was hawt when she showed up in TNA. Real nice.
    Very funny that Mr. Kennedy just got fired. I mean, he has no appeal to me whatsoever, but I saw in a USA commercial that he was just coming back this week. Not a big wrestling fan but one of my best friends is and I try to know enough to discuss it with him.

Comment

• Not surprised about Kennedy to be honest. Wrestling is just not one of those sports you can do if you are injury prone.

Comment

• WWE should bring Elijah Burke back to take Kennedy's spot.. Get him before TNA gets him signed. I know he had a dark match for TNA last week, any word on how that went?

Comment

• Kennedy should still be a CHARACTER... He doesn't HAVE to wrestle.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            WWE should bring Elijah Burke back to take Kennedy's spot.. Get him before TNA gets him signed. I know he had a dark match for TNA last week, any word on how that went?
            He and Shawn Spears (former OVW guy that was, alongside Hager (now Jack Swagger) supposed to be part of the next crop of big stars) both impressed in their dark match, according to reports. Burke got a big reaction and played the babyface role, winning with the ELIJAH EXPRESS~!

Comment

• book it Kennedy's in TNA one his no compete thing in his contract expires

Comment

• Total
                Nonstop
                Anderson....................................Anders on!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• was I the only one who figured HHH was in the Ambulence?

Comment

• Considering there was absolutely zero reason for him to be in an ambulance... i hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Considering there was absolutely zero reason for him to be in an ambulance... i hope so.
                      He has been sitting in that ambulance since Backlash.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        He has been sitting in that ambulance since Backlash.
                        I think it's gonna be his new thing.. like JBL's Limo or Eddy's Lowrider.

Comment

• Eh, Triple H returning for the 78th time isn't that interesting to me. No talkie about CM Punk cashing in and his possible heel turn in the beating of Jeff Hardy? Or that Umaga got released?

Also, according to the spoilers, Slammiversary looks like a damn good PPV. It is full of matches that I'm really looking forward to. I won't post the spoilers, but it's pretty good IMO.
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=39367&p=1

Mitsuharu Misawa died today after taking a back suplex in the ring. Huge star in Japan and one of the best wrestlers of all time. Very tragic news..

This is one of the best matches you'll see. It's in 4 parts but it's all kinds of awesome.

Comment

• I got my money on The Big Show winning the title tonight!

Comment

• I didn't realize you posted about Misawa but :(.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information