No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's see RAW is in Charlotte and Vince decided to "SELL" Raw/If this is not Flair then I'll be stunned

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      let's see RAW is in Charlotte and Vince decided to "SELL" Raw/If this is not Flair then I'll be stunned
      So Flair is going to be part owner of the WWE?

You know, this sounds vaguely familiar.

Comment

• ther have been ruomors Flair was gonna be the new GM so it has to be Flair

Comment

• The Donald!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• The Donald????

Comment

• Oh hey they somehow made Raw worse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Maryse, I love you!

Comment

• Christian looked legitimately hurt. Limping + schoolboy pin finish + camera angles where you can't see Christian = possible legit injury.

Comment

• It's a good thing HHH/Orton have never fought in a last man standing match for the title ever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Vince never would have put this type of ME on free tv.yes Orton/HHH has been done but still one of the better ME's on RAW in some time

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        Vince never would have put this type of ME on free tv.yes Orton/HHH has been done but still one of the better ME's on RAW in some time
                        Except they've fought in a last man standing match. Twice.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Except they've fought in a last man standing match. Twice.
                          This one will be COMMERCIAL FREE. Don't you understand? Free of Commercials!

Comment

• I think Eric Young and Robert Roode think this feud is too long at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Smackdown has been really good as of late. Edge vs. John Morrison was fantastic. I think Morrison could be a big star but Vince will want his mic skills to improve.

Edge, Punk, Hardy, Morrison, Jericho, Benjamin, Mysterio. Raw can't compete with all that talent.
                              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• I think Jake the Snake Roberts should be in the WWE Hall of Fame. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information