• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold dust is back since when? LMAO.

Comment

• A long time.

Comment

• Ok, for once I think we got a good Russo swerve. That was pretty awesome.

Comment

• ok here's what I want to know.are there going top be two MEM groups(Angle, Joe, Morgan and maybe Beer Money) in on and Sting, Nash, Steiner and Booker in the other?how will Nash, Steiner and Booker react

Comment

• My personal theory is that his running thru the mafia was their way of making him earn his stripes to join. He might have realized he was on the losing side when he was beaten down and had his arm broken.

I love the idea of a guy who would be the future of the main event scene and the future of the mafia. Their Michael Corleone of sorts.

The problem I had with Morgan being that guy was that he wasnt a former champ, and that took away from what the Mafia was.

I think Sting is the only one that didnt know what was going on. Joe called out all of the MEM member to go thru - except Sting. MEM have been close to rebelling on Stings leadership since he took over anyway. He pissed off Angle by pinning him for the leadership of the group. He pissed off Nash and Booker by kicking out their women.

Comment

• it could also be a keep your enemies close situation.Joe could bide his time wait for the right time to take out Angle and win the belt

Comment

• The only way I wont like this is if Joe comes out on impact and is all - 'I dont really have a reason for doing what I did...'

There are so many ways you can make sense of him turning, but I had never even really given it a thought tbh. First legitimately surprising wrestling swerve for me in forever.

Comment

• I heard Rey Mysterio was unmasked again, is that right?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I heard Rey Mysterio was unmasked again, is that right?
                    Technically yes, but it was just heel Jericho swiping it off mid move in a match, causing Rey to cover his face, letting Jericho get the pin. Hes not unmasked for good or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Technically yes, but it was just heel Jericho swiping it off mid move in a match, causing Rey to cover his face, letting Jericho get the pin. Hes not unmasked for good or anything.
                      oh. Seems like they've been pushing the whole mask thing, every time I randomly search up Rey Mysterio, it always seems his mask is on the line. He's bound to lose his mask again, I'm sure. It's pretty pointless to keep it on anyway after he already lost it years ago. It was his idea to lose it in WCW in the first place, most likely so, I dont think he cares all too much about the luchador mask tradition and such. Plus, those who have followed wrestling for a long time, already knows what he looks like. It's no big secret. I just wonder if he'll keep those contacts in after he loses it. I'm actually a little interested to see what he looks like these days since he's put on a lot more weight since his WCW days. The guy is all roided up these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• WWE cares about the mask though, because they sell a BOATLOAD of them. Its one of their bigger sellers. It was their idea to put it back on him in 02. So i highly doubt he loses it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          WWE cares about the mask though, because they sell a BOATLOAD of them. Its one of their bigger sellers. It was their idea to put it back on him in 02. So i highly doubt he loses it.
                          Maybe...it wouldnt make sense when you put it that way but, I could see him losing it. The ladies were loving on Rey after he lost it in WCW. haha. And his popularity was still as high as ever, higher even. But yeah, Rey's merchandise sales would surely be down. I know WCW sold his new trademark beanies after the mask but, obviously you wouldnt see the same return. haha. I own a Mysterio mask myself.

And I cant believe he's been in the WWE for that long already. That's the last time I watched at a decent rate. (02') Time really does fly.

My mask looks almost exactly like that one ^

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm calling it right now.In the LMS match tonight Orton and Legacy beatdown HHH then....HBK returns and we get DX part 3,598,890,764

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              I'm calling it right now.In the LMS match tonight Orton and Legacy beatdown HHH then....HBK returns and we get DX part 3,598,890,764
                              Actually I think it's 3,598,890,782.. but who's really counting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                Actually I think it's 3,598,890,782.. but who's really counting?
                                true.I've lost count at this point

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information