Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lashley officially signs with TNA

Comment

• so the Mafia take ALL the belts?WTF how about letting the young guys win a few

Comment

• rofl at Dr Ken dressed as a pimp

Comment

• am I the only one who thought Piven was horrible?

Comment

• I thought Piven was fine but Ken Jeong way overdid it.

Comment

• Easily the worst guest host so far. Tonight was completely unwatchable :(

Comment

• and as far as the HHH phone call.I bet that was'nt HHH.bet it was X pac.get Legacy to think Micheals is'nt coming but next week BOOM

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Easily the worst guest host so far. Tonight was completely unwatchable :(
                  I agree. I normally love Jeremy Piven but he was wretched tonight.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• I just heard a rumor that Miz gave his notice to WWE a few weeks ago and last night was his last on WWE tv.not sure if it's true but it could explain why he lost

Comment

• Given that Miz has been awesome the last few months, that makes not a lot of sense, but it's something to think about.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        and as far as the HHH phone call.I bet that was'nt HHH.bet it was X pac.get Legacy to think Micheals is'nt coming but next week BOOM
                        Yeah but no one likes X-Pac.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• It'll be HBK. When's the last time the WWE writers didn't take the easy route for a storyline?

I'd also expect The Miz to show up on Smackdown in a couple weeks or so..

Comment

• I was watching some mexican wrestling promotion two days ago. It caught my eye because of the ridiculous clown outfits that were being used. Lo and behold, X-Pac or Syxx or 1-2-3 Kid was there. I pretty surprised seeing as that is the least likely place I would think he would be wrestling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Yeah but no one likes X-Pac.
                              But if it was The New Age Outlaws, I'd be doing fist pumps.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                                I was watching some mexican wrestling promotion two days ago. It caught my eye because of the ridiculous clown outfits that were being used. Lo and behold, X-Pac or Syxx or 1-2-3 Kid was there. I pretty surprised seeing as that is the least likely place I would think he would be wrestling.
                                I assume you were watching AAA. And I assume no U.S. promotion would sign XPac because he's had sex with Chyna.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information