Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    I assume you were watching AAA. And I assume no U.S. promotion would sign XPac because he's had sex with Chyna.
    Just because of that? I thought it would have been his mic skills, or lack thereof. I'm sure SOMEONE was hittin' that back in the attitude days.


    Comment


    • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      Just because of that? I thought it would have been his mic skills, or lack thereof. I'm sure SOMEONE was hittin' that back in the attitude days.
      Yeah but none of them released the sex tape.

      Comment


      • I dont like him because, he's a creepy drunk. Didnt he get arrested for beating the crap out of Chyna also or some random chick? Then he started stalking Chyna.

        Bring back Razor Ramon's drunk ass! He's creepy too but, Hey Yo! You know?

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment




        • Awwww the good ol days..


          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Yeah but no one likes X-Pac.
            true but there's no way HBK hangs up on HHH like that.that had to be X-Pac he was talking to

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HChu View Post
              But if it was The New Age Outlaws, I'd be doing fist pumps.

              Yea that's who I am hoping comes back to.


              Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

              "Spread'em and Shread'em"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
                Yea that's who I am hoping comes back to.
                considering both are under contract at TNA and despise both HHH and HBK not gonna happen

                Comment


                • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  considering both are under contract at TNA and despise both HHH and HBK not gonna happen
                  They despise them? Why?


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    They despise them? Why?
                    Backstage politics and Triple H being an asshole and such.


                    Starting at about 5:05 or so..
                    Last edited by WMD; 08-05-2009, 04:29 PM.

                    Comment


                    • It seems like they actually like HBK sort of but not really. It's interesting to see the backstage personalities of the wrestlers. I didn't realize the New Age Outlaws were so badass :rolleyes


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HChu View Post
                        But if it was The New Age Outlaws, I'd be doing fist pumps.
                        I really hate both NAO members so bah.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I really hate both NAO members so bah.
                          They were cool in 99!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I really hate both NAO members so bah.
                            Oh you didnt know?



















                            Your ass better call somebody.


                            Comment


                            • I am an Ezekiel Jackson mark. Doesn't hurt that he's got some sweet ass entrance music.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                I am an Ezekiel Jackson mark. Doesn't hurt that he's got some sweet ass entrance music.

                                That's probably the best entrance music in a while.

                                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information